Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Selling Gmail Accounts
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Because there are apps out now ,to back up your entire hard drive on to Gmail,

Tony i sent you the invitation you should have getten it by now , its at your hotmail account , And also t0 mazer

Who mentioned 20$ ???
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
And also t0 mazer

Who mentioned 20$ ???

I'm not sure, it was very dark and I couldn't see who was talking. I didn't recognize the voice either... oh wait:
shorthair wrote:
i have photos and i will show you all my account details ,look on ebay , and see the m go for 20$ an invite , this is a big thing, getting in now , and if you dont believe me do some research
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair : I think that hotmail is threatened by gmail and is blocking invites Laughing cuz I haven't recieved anything Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well im glad we sorted it out , THe compsci site was Registered , and now Dan & Tony are the proud owners or a 1 gig email, and were one of few sites to have one , About hte 20$ mazer , i thought you were saying ,that i was charging 20$ , i see your point now
digitalanGel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony, the Gmail account has been registered for compsci. I know this because I registered it on behalf of shorthair for you. I made the decision to register it, so the name would not get scooped. Shorthair just wanted to send the invite. If you check your MSN messenger you should have a message from shorthair with the password. I know this also, as I watched him type it.

I can still log into the compsci Gmail account that was set up for you, so I am assuming you have not got / read the message he sent.

If you need the info. again, please say. You will also need to change the account info.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thx, I've gotten the info... but I seem to be having trouble logging in. Apparently username/pass boxes are unsecure items and are not displayed in firefox... and the frame displays "page cannot be displayed" in IE Confused

I'll see if its the same for dan when I get a chance to talk to him
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Works for me, veray intresting....

I whonder when this serivce will go public.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

3 - 6 months , minimum
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

whats the max size file you can send from gmail to gmail?
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

last night i tryed to send a 200-500mb file to my self and it alowed it but imy computer crashed b4 it could send all of it. (kind of slow upload.)

i will try agen latter to see if u can like upload a 1gb file....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

LAST CHANCE I HAVE 2 LEFT , first 2 people to PM me wiht there

Name :
Email :

will get hte account , make suer there are no typos bebcause hte invite will go wherever you tell me
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I would very much like a gmail account please.

Name: Chris (SuperGenius)
Email: chris_w_miller@hotmail.com
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well super genious is out of the running , becuae he cant read properly , follow the rules and get an account ...

Tisk Tisk
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

catalist... did u still want an invit??

cuz ill be happy to give one to urleetness .. .Smile Razz
Catalyst

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol no im good, i got the invite a while back and now have 18 to give out myself
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 30 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: