Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Post links to your favourite websites here! (no more topics)
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ZeroPaladn wrote:
THis is the MMORPG i like to play when im bored sometimes....
http://www.runescape.com/

for those of you who also play it (bloddy unlikely though...) my user name is Zero_Emerald and Zero_Paladn

I used to play and had a pay to play acount. It got boring affter you have done everything and there where alot of issues when i used to play. Tho this was befor the new grafpicks engion. Aucatly i was a beat tester for the new verson of the system.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I played RuneScape 1 for 1 day, and Runescape 2 for 2 days Smile. Personally, I think it's a crappy game, but I'll add you to my buddies list anyhow (haven't been on in a while). Now, to find my username...

It's pretty sad, but I have an old screenshot of my character lol
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

*edit*
"You last logged in 216 days ago"...
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh
RS... right, it sucks they give the P2P people 10 million quests and haven't updated the F2P for so long. Which is why i don't play anymore. Admittedly, they've improved it alot from first. Surprised they kept my account though:
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Use to be pure, but then they changed combat style, so w/e.
I suggest you guys try Anarchy Online
Now there's a game with some complexity, especially if you want to twink, its free right now, grab the chance. I have a level 142 agent and various alts if anyone is interested in playing with me

next up is Rakion Very simple MMO, just for some simple headbashing, its pretty fun though, skillz.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

arg that pure system was so messed up and caused so many issues like the pure plat debates. I hate rpgs that make it so u can do somthing that can never be undone.....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
Oh
RS... right, it sucks they give the P2P people 10 million quests and haven't updated the F2P for so long. Which is why i don't play anymore. Admittedly, they've improved it alot from first. Surprised they kept my account though:

Wow, can I have your account? Smile It would be nice to see the real potential of the game without my amazing lvl 5 character.

Rakion looks nice, think I'll try it - but is it free? And worthwhile?
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its free, and its not time consuming in the way of MMORPG's, there is no "grind".
For example, I personally own in golem games with my ninja. And I own people in deathmatch with my soldier. I own stages with my blacksmith. But this does not require hours of grind, its based on me seeing and capitalizing on my character's strong and weak points, plus some skills and practice Razz

the game's great for some relaxing non-complicated fun. F4 is to change control though, I personally prefer the FPS type control, its very important for a melee-type.

BTW, I don't pay for any games.
we64

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Or you can be like me who stands far away from battle and shoot arrows Razz
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

PETA's error page.

http://peta.org/1234/ for example.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Remm

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

www.newgrounds.com Very Happy

Pretty good sight; beats addictinggames.com by far.
Sumthin' good for when bored out of your mind.[/url]
md

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Martin wrote:
PETA's error page.

http://peta.org/1234/ for example.

Man... that's awesome... I'm so gonna go eat some beef now Very Happy
Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Look at http://indianstorm.ath.cx. Originally posted (in this topic, first post) as a place to paste code....
Craige

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MustyWindows - It has recently been reduced to just a PHPBB forum as the site was falling apart, but we are working on the recode now.

AmpFusion - Up and coming underground music site. Coded by a good friend.

Newgrounds Programming Forum - Has a good community, but not enough people who really know what they are doing. Their are some great programmers, but as I said, not enough. Also, because there are so many new-comers who have only been around programing for a short time, allot of people have attitudes. If you ignore them though, it's a nice place to hang around. This is also more of a web development forum. Most people know other languages, but prefer web development and PHP.
CyberGeek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:12 pm   Post subject: RE:Post links to your favourite websites here! (no more topics)

www.google.com
www.php.net
www.phpbb.com
www.phpbbstyles.com
www.cybergeeksoftware.com
www.rentacoder.com
www.getafreelancer.com
www.compsci.ca

Shall I keep going?
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:24 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Post links to your favourite websites here! (no more topics)

CyberGeek @ 2007-01-19, 6:12 pm wrote:
Shall I keep going?

Only if less than 50% of it is PHP related. Wink
michaelp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:48 pm   Post subject: RE:Post links to your favourite websites here! (no more topics)

http://www.cpplc.net/forum/index.php

A C++ forum for anyone learning C++. It's the bomb!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 9  [ 126 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: