Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Post links to your favourite websites here! (no more topics)
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I hope they don't go off the air, I like the screen savers, I watch it every day. If it weren't for kevin rose I would never have gotten my gmail accounts. and at least we got Call for Help Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya the screen savers where gr8, but have u noticed the hosts droping like flys and being replaced with MTV mindless zombes????

It will no longer be the screen savers in a month at the rate they are going. In fact in a few months there will be no tech left at all. They all ready killed off some of the best like tech live. At least call for help has only be slight changed with the loss of cat.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yah, Its all cause of G4, I like some of the other shows still being played: icons, unscreawed, xplay. We should poke the people in charge at g4techtv wtih a stick Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
templest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

TimmyTheTurtle, how the hell can you mention "www.kevinrose.com" and not http://www.thebroken.org ? Shocked I highly suggest downloading every episode you can, specially the one with the interview with Kevin Mitnick. Smile
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've just never though of going to the broken, I don't really browser other websites as much anymore, im usally stuck in one fourm the most of my time online. I will go there, and I will download some stuff off there. Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im downloading the broken video with Kevin Mitnick now. What is the broken anyways?
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

A very purly made show that is sposted to be about hacking but is more of kevin and dan drinking while they give tips that are so basick they are laughtbal. Also they do not allways tell u all the info on the tips for legal reasons.

Tho it is kind of funny to wtach and at least it is kind of about hacking.....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I didnt have enough time to watch the whole video with kevin matnick, but I did see the part were they set the laptop on fire, that was kool
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
A very purly made show that is sposted to be about hacking but is more of kevin and dan drinking while they give tips that are so basick they are laughtbal. Also they do not allways tell u all the info on the tips for legal reasons.

Tho it is kind of funny to wtach and at least it is kind of about hacking.....

It's supposed to be a joke. Kind of like a comedy version of "Call for Help". Except that without the calling, and, a whole lot less help.
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hackers 2 operation takedown was an awsome movie
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There is a sequal to that movie Eh

You think they whould have learned the 1st time affter what the real hacker gorupes did to the moives website.
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sequal??? where???
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
I found The Wikipedia Encyclopedia website very useful for my geography project. While working on it, I was unable to ignore the shear wealth of information that this site has. Hell it even has information about Var'aq, a Kligon programming language.

mynameisbob wrote:
Hey, I just found this animation on the web, its pretty cool. Its probably been on the web for awhile but you should check it out if you havn't seen it already, http://www.asciimation.co.nz/
josh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If any one here reads fantasy books or books in general (noels) this is a great new forum that is just starting out called Mystix Realm

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Mystix_Realm/index.php?act=idx

It is alot of fun, and once we get more members the admin of the site have alot of neat things planned. So come on over and check it out.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

At first I nearly went ballistic and killed everybody at home with my brother's katana.
OMG
But then I read. I laughed. I learned.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 9  [ 126 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: