Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 GO FLAMES GO
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Who is your favourite Flame?
(No ending time set)
Mike Commodore
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jordan Leopold
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Steve Montador
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chuck Kobasew
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dave Lowry
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stephane Yelle
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jarome Iginla
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Chris Simon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Shean Donovan
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chris Clark
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Oleg Saprykin
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Andrew Ference
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Craig Conroy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Martin Gelinas
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Ville Nieminen
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Robyn Regehr
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Toni Lydman
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Krzysztof Oliwa
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Miikka Kiprusoff
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Rhett Warrener
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

SuperGenius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:42 pm   Post subject: GO FLAMES GO

ITS COMMING HOME SATURDAY

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

TO TAMPA BAY!!!!!!
Dauntless

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Way to jinx it, dickhead.
templest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Dauntless wrote:
Way to jinx it, dickhead.

SuperGenius, I hope you die a million deaths, each one a thousand times more painful and prolonged than the last.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dont understand why you are so hostile. Please explain.
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if it keeps going on like this
cal,tampa,cal,tampa,cal..
calgary is gonna win--- I have to say both teams are good.. and ti looks like tampa is better-- just that they don't get good shots ;D
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I agree that both teams are good, but I think that calgary is better. If you watched the games you would see that calgary is outplaying the lightning, except for game 2. Because tampa has such a good goalie, calgary's advantage on the ice usually doesnt translate into an advantage on the score board.
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why the fuck is Dauntless so pissed off.

I jinx [fecal matter] because I jinx [fecal matter]. I'm the non-comformist on these boards, but to realize that you should get your head out of mother's [rear-end]. [Female dog].

(I didn't really mean that)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

SuperGenius wrote:
I agree that both teams are good, but I think that calgary is better. If you watched the games you would see that calgary is outplaying the lightning, except for game 2. Because tampa has such a good goalie, calgary's advantage on the ice usually doesnt translate into an advantage on the score board.

Ya but take a look at how many shots calgary has got-- and take a look at the play... I am hoping that calgary wins the cup, but just looking at the game play
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

exactly. In game 5 yestarday, and throughout most of the series calgary has been outplaying tampa. Yestarday calgary was able to mount a few attacks where they would maintain control of the puck in the tampa zone for a long time, getting good(but not that many) shots on knabibulin(sp?)
Tampa didn't have the same kind of momentum, when they got the puck into calgary's zone it didnt stay there as long as when calgary got it into tampa's zone.
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya but look how fast they caught up and did you see the overtime shot of calgary? it was kinda luck -.-
Dauntless

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh jonos, claiming you're the non-conformist. Everyone is conforming to some type of norm; punks think they're rebelling when they're just conforming to society's place for fringe groups like that. Likewise, you think you're rebelling, but you're really just being the stereotypical guy who is a rebel just for the sake of being a rebel.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lets take a poll then: of the people who watched game 5, which team do you think played better?
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
Oh jonos, claiming you're the non-conformist. Everyone is conforming to some type of norm; punks think they're rebelling when they're just conforming to society's place for fringe groups like that. Likewise, you think you're rebelling, but you're really just being the stereotypical guy who is a rebel just for the sake of being a rebel.

Damn right!

Actually I'm rebelling against the teenage generation just for the sake of conforming to my grandparents' generation.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:

Actually I'm rebelling against the teenage generation just for the sake of conforming to my grandparents' generation.

So you're the kind of person that thinks ankle length skirts are too short?
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 39 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: