Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 perfect window *any resolution
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea..

sorry peeps

the only good my program was is to inform others about that command!

but my tiny program idea was useless..!!!!!

i did try max;max at the start b4 i made mine...

but it didn't work

i tried it again this time downstairs ... it works PERFECTLY!
maybe i mistyped when i tried it the first time!

-Kevin
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Razgriz

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 @ 25th May 2004 wrote:
WTH??? do u think im a retard mazer??? cuz like shit... who would acually belive that...!!!

common..

UT2004 in turing.... Rolling Eyes if someone wanted to make that in turing it is for one thing is near next to imposible.... and why would they. it would suck no good 3d and sounds and no real multiplayer... not to mention... COUGH ... turing SUCKS for that.. and my comment din't say making it in turing AT ALL!!! it just said u wouldn't play THAT GAME in windowed mode of 300x300 pixels..!!! i was making examples....

and no shit....
lots of games resize ur res to play games for example... starcraft resizes my res from 800x600 to 640x480, and because of that my icons shift into that area sometimes....... and if u press alt tab during game the monitor clicks as it changes res... that wasn't the point.... either ur dense..,. or purposely trying to make me seem like a retard.... and for taht Shoting

the point was that u like to play a game (not nesecarily in TURING) in FULLSCREEN as big as posible... NOT in a tiny fricking window... hence having this in turing will make it as large as posible in any res making the playability BETTER for anything that u should happen to make in turing..!!!

mazer... some times.... u just piss me right off..

Mate, you have no right to speak to /anyone/ like this.
And on the note of thinking you're a 'retard', I would concur...
1 - This is a programming /HELP/ website.
2 - Most people here have the guts to spell properly and even those who don't at least respect people. What I see from you is far, far from respect.
Smarten up.
jernst

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:49 pm   Post subject: Re: perfect window *any resolution

a bit of an old thread Razz
Razgriz

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:12 pm   Post subject: RE:perfect window *any resolution

Yeah, I realized that /after/ I posted XD
I was like 'Hm... Five years later... Whoops.'
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: