Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Who's going to U of Waterloo?
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I wanna bang jonos' sister too.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Go to "DeVry University" for an "awesome new career in Information Technology" so you "don't end up like Bob". Wink
jonos

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why do you want to bang my sister?
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've got a thing for peoples' older-than-14 sisters.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

on second thought... I think I'll take my chances with a random roomate then with you guys Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
jonos

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Your sister is hot then Dauntless.
Raugrist

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Actually, I'm Dauntless' sister. And you're freakish.
jonos

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You're like a horse Raugrist.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:57 pm   Post subject: reply

hey! we rent rooms too! around 10 min walk to the campus, and we have 1 room in the basement and 2 room above ground lvl! lol, sorry paul.
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

which compsci/math courses are u guys planning to take?? i am taking advanced CS 134 + the advanced algebra/calc (obviously)
Tony

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 8:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'll be taking CS 134 (if I go into CS... if I manage to get into engineering, I'll still take CS 134 as non core course). Probably stadart algebra and calc though Confused

lol, CS 131/132/133 are such a joke. Well 131/132 mostly Laughing Designed for those who don't know what programming is. 133 is for those who don't know what OOP stands for. It was hallarious reading the course description : students will get familir with using forloops and arrays. Laughing

I'm thinking Devry/IIT tech/CDI of w/e other of those tech collages that advertise saying "dropped out of highschool? can't hold down a job? pay us money, we'll show you how to type up documents in MS Word and you'll make lots of money... if not, that's just too bad - we already took the last of your savings" Rolling Eyes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Is that what they teach in DeVry? wow, I knew there was a reason for those commercials... sounded very convincing that they would find u a job or something lol.
5 more posts and tony would have 3666
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 27 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: