Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 URL Filter
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

to find the properties of the item regular is right click then prpoperties right...

FAST KEYBOARD WAY = ALT + ENTER (when u have file selected)

hope that HELPS... its a wicked shortcut taht a firned told me long ime ago!!

also..

it would be cool to find an alternative to get to NEW file menu.... im still trying to find where it is on Hd or REG so i can remove OLD ones that weren't delted when i uninstalled a couple programs.. also to add a couplke new ones if posible!

yea lanschool is probally RETARDED!!!! im happy i dont got it...

2MB zylum.... Ouch!

all the users (i:/) drives < ur drive are all on the SAME server comp..

so EVERy user shares that space with programs installed onto NETWORK...
also the SHARED drive for teachers so students can dl stuff that teachers leave is also on that SAME drive..

and HD on the server comp is 80 GIG and we still have 40 GIG free.... ITS FRICKING AWSOME!!! althoguh i take 1.5 GIG Wink

way i get aLL my shit onto my drive: EMAIL... our email has .zip attachments and ANY SIZE!!! unlimited INBOX (as long as u delete afta a week or so... otherwise the IT head will notice ur account too big and hell ask u to make less)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

For more space you can hide files in places on the netwrok most poleop incuding the admin at my school do not know about like the driver where all the user floders are, the driver where all the progaem floders or the driver where all the class are. Ushely the floder are protected but the main level of them that just list all the class or progames or user floders is not and has unlmisted disk space. Also the admin ushely dose not look here b/c they think no one can get there + the apps they uses to admin the network dont show this area (i think at least) but rather just show what floders there are and not what files.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 32 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: