Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Why do people who are not canadian think..
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Religious or Retarded?
(No ending time set)
Religious
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Retarded
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

octopi

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

da_foz, I changed it just for you....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ROFL
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Man, it's a good thing we have cool people like octopi hanging around here to compensate for our lack of American members.
naoki

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 5:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'll tell you that you need to shut up Dauntless

But being retarded certainly is better than religious. Well, at least when you're alive (eternity in bliss is kinda neat), since you get all the toys you want and your school days consist of eating and playing table tennis. If they make you learn just scream and rip off your pants and they'll let you continue.

Plus you could prolly grope people and get away with it (assuming you could understand the idea of sexuality, let alone how to open a door).
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

personally i don't feel that ignorance is bliss. being retarded would suck
Paul

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Which brings in the old choice of having to live 1000 years dumber than a rock or living 30 years smarter than everyone in the world added together.
octopi

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

30 years smarter then everyone....cause you might be smart enough to preform brain surgery on yourself, and potentially transfer your brain into a body that can live longer....prehaps someone who choose to live 1000 years dumber then a rock....
jonos

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Or build a time machine and continuously go back in time.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

which ofcourse does nothing for the subjective age.
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd consider myself spiritual in that I have my own philosophies about things ... but I'm pretty against a lot of organized religions
Dan

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 12:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
personally i don't feel that ignorance is bliss. being retarded would suck

For the same reason being religios whould suck. Both are not great options in my options and bothe invale some level of ignorance in them.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
McKenzie

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The reason there are so few Americans is that people search for the program they are interested in, not the subject. Because Turing is restricted to Ontario that is where the lions share of users come from. As for the other languages covered there are loads of web-sites for them.
- Octopi, Da_foz is right, your avatar might get this site banned from schools, please change it.
naoki

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 5:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmmph. Now octopi's avatar is just disturbingly large. And disturbing on its own right
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Turing is only in Ontario? I thought it was all of Canada! Now to build a time machine and move... well, somewhere else.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no wonder they didn't have compsci gr.10 in nrorkam that i now off... their was no eaz lang like turing to learn Sad

ok... yea i biged octopi to change his teletubby avatar... and look what he does... he STOLE my avatar.... . really i dont care... i got a million Viper picts... ill let him uyse that one..... was freaky cuz i read a post and a saw the viper... and i though someone changed a post of mine to say what octipi said... :socked:

anyways....
anything but retardation,... because then.. u cant program Sad
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 4  [ 48 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: