Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Full Metal Alchemist is no longer cool
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul, you totally killed rizzix's spoiler warning.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

him could mean anyone, Ed, Wrath, or the Crimson Alchemist
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

But now they know somebody dies. Wait--are you saying Wrath dies?! NOoooo.... (I can't even remember which one wrath was...)
rizzix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
Paul, you totally killed rizzix's spoiler warning.

Paul wrote:
him could mean anyone, Ed, Wrath, or the Crimson Alchemist

ok fine fine but u have to take into consideration other peoples posts.. look at the context.. its easy to figure out who and what happens..

*SPOILER WARNING*
Mazer wrote:
YAY! YAYAYAYAYAY! Very Happy
Sorry, I liked FMA, but sometimes the main characters in animes tend to piss me off.
Paul wrote:
They bring him back to life?
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I saw the last ep, it was ok, HE brought him back, and then HE dissappeared. That guy wounded him, but he is still alive. He brought back HIM, not quite the way HE was, but still..., and then he... dissappears... from HERE. SHE gets eaten...

but I think the last ep was oriented to promote the movie.
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Aw, damnit, I was worried that would happen. And what's this about movie? That can't be a good thing...

/me goes and downloads episode 39
I'm catching up!
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

FMA movie, summer of 2005...
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

A documentary on Brigadier General Maes Hughes' life? Sounds good to me.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

watched 51.. wow.. nice ending.. although... ed is brought back to life! but it had a nice little twists here and there.. but i'm not sure what the hell happend to dante/gluttony.. either one of them has died.. they do not ellaborate.. in anycase... ed's a rocket scientist.. wahaha... sent to the other parallel universe (our world:space-time)... and Al has forgotten everything from the time they tried to transmute their mother.. but apprently he's the only person to successfully do a human transmutation(he transmutated ed)... wonder if he knows that.. anyhow ed/al had to sacrafice their relationship.. and were separated into different universes.. pfft.. and as i said al's forgotten everything including the advance alchemy he had studied.. but luckly ed hasn't.. and the series ends with the two brothers now on a new mission to search a path/way back to each other.. oh and another thing.. ed has lost his ability to do alchemy... he believes a rocket will get him back home.... haha.. in any case.. can't wait for the movie cuz the seiries it self was soo darn cool!
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea... when I read goddard, I was like... what?
but I hear there's gonna be an episode 52 or something, for a sequel >_< I think its a lie.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 5  [ 70 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: