Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Full Metal Alchemist is no longer cool
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

If it helps, they only try bringing back the dead in one episode. He kinda stopped trying after losing his arm and leg... and his brother losing his whole body. But yes, the Homunculus thing seems pretty stupid. Well, I think everything seems stupid when you go to an Anime message board and see the things people talk about.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
naoki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:
As long as we are on the subject of anime, can anyone tell me if Yashamaru in Naruto, is woman or man, Gaara's aunt or uncle?

I think Yasha is a guy, although they're pretty damn ambiguous with the voice, the costume and the appearance. Keep in mind, Yasha could be another Haku, where it's very misleading until the end
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's funny that you guys actually care. If this "Yashamaru" is who I think it is (based on the "Garra's aunt or uncle" part), then what's the point? Isn't he/she there for only a flashback or two?

Edit: PS, I rest my case. Wink
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

btw, for people that still wants to watch FMA even though it's licensed, here is the link that have the torrents for new episodes.

http://spoon.animeleech.com:8080/
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bittorrent goes slower for me than kazaa... which sometimes goes at like 1kb/s
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it is all about emule now Twisted Evil

try out that php client or atleast one that conectes to a few more networks.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:

Is emule the same as edonkey? Sort of like the whole Morpheus/Kazaa thing way back when. I've had some bad experiences with ed2k... slow ass downloads (even though there were lots of people with the file) and corrupted files.
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer no!!!!
I can't believe you are watching anime...there are so many better things out there...like stabbing yourself repeatedly in the eye with a pencil.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Darkness, you sound so surprised... I've been watching anime since... well, almost forever. Naruto is cool because cool people watch it.

Besides, if there is any stabbing going on it will be done by me to my stupid-retard-manager using a rusting-greasy-spatula to the face, Black Mage style.

EDIT: and don't judge me, you're the one who gave up on Linux!
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
Hacker Dan wrote:

Is emule the same as edonkey? Sort of like the whole Morpheus/Kazaa thing way back when. I've had some bad experiences with ed2k... slow ass downloads (even though there were lots of people with the file) and corrupted files.

it is not the same but it dose use the edonkey network. i like it, but can be slow for poleop who do not like to share anything Rolling Eyes

oh and anime owns all!!!!!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

This is a Japanese magazine, and thus, it represents the Japanese people's opinion. Suprisingly Naruto is not as popular in Japan as it is in North America and abroad. In my opinion, it should be number 1!

Whats he talking about. Naruto isnt popular in North America
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it is, with 10 year old fanboys and fangirls whose screen names for MSN/forums are sasuke_l0ver125 and iLoVeSaSuKe251.

they should all die repeated deaths.

btw, coolest Naruto character has to be TenTen, because she is so useless. The tree stump that Rock Lee kicks got more airtime than her.
rizzix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

heh so true Laughing

my fav character is rock lee!! heh.. damn he beats them all. i mean you can't get cooler then that heh.
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The only good episodes involved Rock vs Garaa (ps, if your counter strike name is Garaa, you deserve to be TKed) or Zabuza. Incidently, the coolest character is actually Zabuza. He's a good guy once he stops trying to kill you.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
(ps, if your counter strike name is Garaa, you deserve to be TKed)

Lol, especially if you play on de_dust, then it would be Garaa of the Desert.

Though I'd say my favorite character is Haku, I mean, she is the one of the better character designs. Noticed I said she, because I refuse to believe that Haku could ever be a guy.

just look at the picture......

http://members.lycos.co.uk/asiansensation8733/haku.jpg
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 5  [ 70 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: