Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Full Metal Alchemist is no longer cool
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

what did I tell you? FMA!!!!!!!

and GetBackers naoki, GetBackers, those crazy repo man with powers pwns you.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
naoki

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 2:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I didn't think you'd returned to Windsor so quickly to brag, Azn_S

Also, until I see GunGrave and that other funny named series by Madhouse, I'm still sticking with Trigun as my fave.

Friggin GetBackers. Those japanese people will make an anime about anything. Playing Go, playing tennis, bounty hunting, repossession, teaching. If they make an anime about answering the telephone I wouldn't be surprised

"Hello?"
"Do you know who I am?"
(protagonist goes wide-eyed, starts sweating
"No! I thought I killed you!"
"Some people you just can't get rid of! Ha ha ha ha" Purple electricity zaps along the telephone line.
The protagonist gets into a stereotypical fury. "I'll phone scam you again! I swear by my dead father!" Red fire burns the telephone line and sets the phone ablaze.

AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 2:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that's it, for that comment, next time I burn you stuff, I'm filling it with rap battle videos and shoujo anime, along with 100 something episode of Pokemon, DVD quality, 3 episode per disc.

get ready to fork over some serious disks naoki.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You forgot ppl ripping clothes off of elves.
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:01 pm   Post subject: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~!

FMA got licensed?! Dear god nooooooooooooooooo~~~~~!

why are they so crue?!??!!?!?!? T_T Mommy~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, by the way, I heard that they are gonna show it on cartoon network, english verson of course and I heard it sounds so horroble. Why cant those anime people learn to leave things the way they are!!!?!?!?!?!?? Damn you!!!!!
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:

Also, until I see GunGrave and that other funny named series by Madhouse, I'm still sticking with Trigun as my fave.

Gasp! you like trigun, too?! Trigun use to be my favourite, I even tried to do my hair like Vash. But FMP F is so much funnier, FMA has way more episodes, and the fun never stops!
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:31 pm   Post subject: reply

wait, if this post is about fma got licensed, then y is the title "The return of Hughes?"

damn! he changed the title, lol

Hey! alchemist is still cool either if it's licensed or not, it's the people who got it licensed, they are not cool anymore.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Because you fool, Hughes... he... he went away for a bit. And now that it's been licensed, and will be coming to North America Hughes will come back. "Return" if you will. Problem is, now he'll no doubt sound like an idiot or just rape him of his coolness in some other way.

PS: My guess is it was naoki who edited the title. Let's all rape him.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 8:06 am   Post subject: reply

i have to agree, that dude is cool! but hing bringing up his daughter's pic once in a while is kinda annoying

naoki edited the title? You!... alchemist is still cool! how dare you! i'll alchemy you!
naoki

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, Goku's voice was done by somebody (I'm guessing a woman) with a high voice who merely added some friction when she spoke. Naruto's japanese voice is done by a woman as well. In many cases, the young boys are really just women. Dunno why I brought that up, but just wanted to make note that the Jap's aren't that great with their own anime's.

I'll bet whoever licenses FMA will either get some recording company in the States, or if they do it in Canada, get that Vancouver-based group who did Inuyasha and DBZ. And unless that group goes for uncut DVD's sold only in specialty stores (no Wal-Mart), expect editted scenes, re-writing the more graphic lines in the story, and all-round sucking going on.
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wel.. at lest the jap anime;s are better than the american cartoons.. heh.. it puts them to shame.
Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

As long as we are on the subject of anime, can anyone tell me if Yashamaru in Naruto, is woman or man, Gaara's aunt or uncle?
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, I decided to download the first episode of full metal alchemist, and I'd just like to say: wow...
Pickles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Full Metal Alchemist

Private Pyle in that?
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i was thinking of watching the Full Metal Alchemist series but when i read the descption it kind of turned me away, the hole thing about them trying to bring back the dead and messing up and losing lims and there hole body in one case seemed a bit.....out there (and this is coming from some one who likes NGE)
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 5  [ 70 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: