Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 In Unreal Tourny, ppl used to call it a "Killing Spree&
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Kill All Unposting Members?
(Voting is closed)
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

compsci email > hotmail email.

2mb attachment limit, as opposed to 1.5, everything loads faster, (lack of ads, lack of dumb pictures), and @compsci.ca is so much cooler than @ hotmail.com.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
GreenTiger

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh really? Hmmm...then maybe compsci email could be usful...I hate hotmail's limits...

but then can't Tony see what we're sending?

I managed a PHP BB board...but that was a LONG time ago...have they changed any?

<Oh BTW, to help you guys out (if indeed it does help) I got this error message not too long ago while trying to enter your Turing Help section: note that I am NOT complaining, just trying to help you guys out with the site. PHP can be confusing at times. At least it was for me.>

Could not obtain newer/older topic information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') WHERE t.topic_id = 47

SELECT p.post_id, t.topic_last_post_id FROM (phpbb_topics t LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts p ON p.topic_id = t.topic_id AND p.post_time > ) WHERE t.topic_id = 4762 AND t.topic_moved_id = 0 ORDER BY p.post_time

Line : 182
File : /home/compsci/public_html/v2/viewtopic.php
Dan

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 3:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

do u still get this error at all? it could have just been the mysql server ackting up.

also me and tony have never looked in at the e-mails on the compsci.ca domain that where not our own. (Note PM != email). The e-mail is not run throw phpbb and i do not think i could look at them even if i whonted to, or at least not easly.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 6:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
...have never looked in at the e-mails on the compsci.ca domain that where not our own. (Note PM != email).

Shocked

Hrm... how can I not look suspicious in this situation? Red Alert guys! Delete it now now now!
Dan

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh shit, to much has been side, now we got to go erase all your memorys agane. Evil or Very Mad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Eh I'm sorry what were we just talking about?
Paul

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

deleting non active accounts and jamaican patties
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: