Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Shorthair Is setting a world Record
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 1:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:
OMG! I have the perfect idea! Since the_short1 and shorthair suggested this idea about robotics (or brought it up again), we .....

SHOULD LET THEM BE THE MODS! Yeah! I mean, who cares if shorthair is already the mod of the super-important Other Basics forum, because we all know he's modest and can accept the responsibility

Also, since this site caters to every posters need to either become a mod, a developer, or have some sort of custom title, we can just give them something cool like "Robotics Guy" or something! Doesn't that sound fair for everyone!

DOESN'T IT!!!!!

no wonder everyone talks about you behind your back Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

True dat, dog.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 5:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmmm..... i kind want to be a mod... but then .i kinda dont,... if so... let me think for a while..

second... GOOD IDEA NAOKI.... heres some bits Smile
second... ??? about ppl talking behind naokis back >?>?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 6:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You mean... you fools actually spend time talking about naoki? Don't tell me, you've got pictures of him pinned up in your locker too. 'Tis a sad day for compsci...
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 2:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah i searched google and got those really good ones Very Happy Very Happy ,. who the heck talks about naoki behind his back , and how d oyou do it on a public board , But anywho , no need for a robotics forum , i mean if you have a robot plan or problem post it in my world , or spam , il post to help if i can and others would to , but no need unless there is a popular demand to make a forum
MyPistolsIn3D

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what is the date fer this robot thing?
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
OMG! I have the perfect idea! Since the_short1 and shorthair suggested this idea about robotics (or brought it up again), we .....

SHOULD LET THEM BE THE MODS! Yeah! I mean, who cares if shorthair is already the mod of the super-important Other Basics forum, because we all know he's modest and can accept the responsibility

Also, since this site caters to every posters need to either become a mod, a developer, or have some sort of custom title, we can just give them something cool like "Robotics Guy" or something! Doesn't that sound fair for everyone!

DOESN'T IT!!!!!

As opposed to the all-important LKF thread, which hasn't been looked at in months. But otherwise, yeah, they should be mods, cuz they're genuinely good and righteous people. Well, holier than us at least.
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thanks dauntless... btw... wehre did all ur bits go???? here is +10 BITS

yea... when are u hoping to do this event... ill be shure to skip school if needed so i can watch on tv Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Btw, it was sarcasm. -10 bits.
roer

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 5:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What makes you think you can set a world record =P Im sure theres scientists willing to make a robot 100X more effective then yours
Paul

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, maybe so but my response to that comment is: So?
Tony

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh yeah, with enough investment, one could lunch a jet up the stairs, but that's not the point. The point is to actually get out and attempt something interesting. Besides, you can always limit the event to an age group.

(thats why after I'll build my winning submission while in univercity, my brother will be representing the entry as a highschool student Laughing )
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

smartass tony... thats a good idea though.... Smile :notworhy:

yea,.,, well... i have confidence iin shothair... and i will be watching it for shure on tv.,..... wed get soooo much trafic that day.... compsci's got to prepare Confused Smile Razz
Tony

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, if we can get dan to hack into a nearby wifi port, we could even broadcast live Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

who needs a wifi port.... its called a cellphone!!! ive seen it done.. and it works fairly good.... **someoen had a wireless labtop and they had internet going thru the phone... it was wicked...

Very Happy have an link on main page that opened up a webpage with WMP window in it Smile that would KICK...!!!!

Idea have a camera on the robot.. and hook that to a cellphone.. and host THAT live.. Smile THAT WOULD ROCK!!!! Head Bang
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 4  [ 48 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: