Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 D&D Style Game
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

2g6 1g6 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Confused anyways.... i have a 120... and a 166... Wink they work.... for simple stuff (quake1,SC,RCT,DOOM) <<funnest GAMES~!.... CANT WAIT TIL JUNE!!! then i get a better one GHZ +

anyways.... AD-AWARE SUCKS!!~!!!!!!!!

yea... i said it... it SUCKS!!!!!

Spy-Sweeper is FREE (only one program update (newwer spyware..)... but FREE..... .. and it found 60.. yea 60 objects AFTA a ad-ware scan..

so... it my opinion... that was GOOD...

either way.... ur DND game kicks ... and having the REAL monsters... good adition...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
BioHazardousWaste

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 7:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow... did you guys get a mark on this? it's pretty glitchy.. specifically walk up the left hand side wall; when you reach the top corner, the game goes crazy, you encounter a monster, but cannot fight... then you die
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 5:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

VDG..... me like.... lookz like lots of work was put into it... although it has many glitches... and RT errors... but... time was an issue.. and ur compiler...
so.. either way... + BITS... nice program.. although i woulda have made it black background and yellow text Wink

EDIT: those GUI buttons with not only the text AND the pictures... thats sweet... i knew u could do both of them... just not in same button..
Palindine

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 5:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya we did get a mark on the program. it was a 4+
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: