Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 BONUS Anime Quiz!
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I like GTO Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
recneps

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

anime = best.
except for the fact that they are all like 15 mins lon, not 20 because they ALWAYS do like 5 mins of "last time..." (well in all the animes ive seen)

and i think inuyasha was done pretty well... and i emailed ytv. only 52 eps. and knowing them, they wont get any more for like 2 yrs. Laughing
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya some anime is realy bad for just using up time with endings and beings and some wired pic in the mid. But it is probly hard on them to make a full 30 min vid of anime. i know they uses cells and stuff to make more faster but still alot of work invaled.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

err no, they get 52 eps for all their shows only... the company that dubs or w/e it for them is slow, lol... after a month or 2 the new eps will come :S
Raugrist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

That's one thing I hate about Japanese stuff (not only anime, manga too) being translated and sold in NA. After finding out that a certain manga was already up to 190 chapters (with new chapters weekly), I could no longer wait every month for a crappy chapter or two. Damn slowness.

And another thing is just with the anime. I think one of the coolest parts of watching anime is the music, and somehow I get the idea that if they license a really cool anime and dub it they probably wouldn't keep the original Japanese music. Confused
Good thing we have fansubs.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

No anime dubs the music...do they? how stupid would that be lol the words seem so lame when they translate it Very Happy
Raugrist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

No, no, I meant, they'd get some other music instead of the songs used in the original anime. Geez, could you imagine how awful it'd be if they dubbed the music? I mean have you ever read the translated lyrics along with the music? Wow.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

They change he song? idiots..
and ya iv read them... weird lol so -- hmm dumb the words are... lol
'Keep your sprit higer, I will run with you...' some crap like that lol
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:32 am   Post subject: (No subject)

aucaly i have seen some dubed ones where they uses the same song but transalet it to another lang. it is realy realy realy bad, and just makes it all crapy.

this is why they need a chanle that plays subed anime and not the dub crap.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
recneps

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i dunno why but alot of anime start/end have english lines in them..... weird.
(ex inuyasha opening one "i want to change the world" i think thats the title too... lol)
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yea it is, its by V6, if that is the original anime song (which I think it is), then it is probably picked from one of the japanese pop songs, which have english in them. Like Mai Kuraki's songs (my favorite Razz, that and she's hot lol)
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 41 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: