Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 RPG Tutorial
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Would you like to see an RPG making guide?
(No ending time set)
Yes
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
No
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol yeah, i was reading this article and both amd and intel are boosting up their bus... amd to 400 and intel to 800... then they have the new generation ovf vc's
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 7:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i have played mario is missing on the sens, that game is funny, i dont think you can evne die. personal i like the game cube console, it dose have some kid like games on it, but there are also some relay good ones on it. pso (phaysty stare online) is a kick ass game for it and so are the restdent evils and has any one see the perviews for F-Zero-X for game cube the graficks are amsaing. also i think that all the curent coslose out there are prity much tied for every thing right now, but we must rember that grasiks are not every thing, with out a good game with a good storey line all the graifks in the worald will not help you.

beside if you whont good greficks the consolse will never beat the pc.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
JayLo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 7:51 pm   Post subject: wasn't this post about RPGs?

wasn't this post about RPGs?
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yo dan...

even if you do have a 512MB Raderon Pro vid card... it would be pointless because games are made to be compatable with the most average system, so you not gonna see any difference against even a 64MB card... Unless you use 3DSMAX or Maya... but thats a different story.

As for consoles... the games are build with exect hardware specs in mind, so they are optimized...
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the memory onboard doesnt matter for quality... its the bitrate... all the new graphic cards (newer radeons, and geforce) are 256 bit, whereas the newer consoles are only 128... the memory increases the speed of the card a little, but the gpu speeds are what really counts for high framerates
jamez

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Asok wrote:
he said mario, not mario x, (64,paper,sunshine and some other shitty ones) seriously, Super Mario on the SNES is the greatest mario.

neg. super_mario_rpg = pwnage;
Asok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jamez wrote:

neg. super_mario_rpg = pwnage;

please, compared to other great RPG's, super mario RPG was garbage.

The following diagram shows just how much better super mario is compaired to super mario RPG:

super mario > Yoshi's Cookie > Tetris 2 > super mario RPG

as you can clearly see, super mario pwns you.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: