Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How can i make a Turing game playable in a internet browser?
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

back to the main topic for a sec.

i was thinking about this question and it came to me that it is posable to make a webserver in turing using the net comands. so in theroy i could be posable to code a turing porgam to run in a browser. alougth it whould be hard to code and the out put whould have to be in html. but any screen out put could be copyed as a pic saved to a loacl dir that is web asccesable and then uses tag to show the screen in the browser.

alought this whould be alot of work and u whould need full ascese to the web server.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wtd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What you need is just a way for the Turing interpreter to "paint" its output inside a web browser. The rest is just getting the browser to realize that upon seeing a Turing "applet" in a page it should download the code and run it.
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

interesting..... something to think about...

i will have to start reading up on pic save etc.... (not that i will be making this( just cuz i think that function is cool.. and i want to make a program using it...
valor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmmm that sounds very confusing. i think i might move on to and easier project until i get better at this stuff.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: