Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dodge The Larva (Starcraft Map) Turing Style. UPDATED!April1
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

... um.... how about no... i know u can.... ur the TURING MASTER!!!!!
<<<ur an admin... and thwerefore kick fricking A$$$...

now. this is just a small simple program i whiped up in less then a day... and soon everyone will see its purpose.........

now.... PLEASE TELL ME THAT NUMBER AT THE TOP LEFT OF YOUR SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *** for that small amount of code i posted***************** tell me that number,,, this whole argument relies on it.....

Next Round.... DING DING DING!~!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

eh... astnum variable has not been decleared. Assuming its 50,000 (since that's the array size) timer reaches 30150, but that covers the entire screen a number of times Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

astnum is number of stars... i was going to make astericks... but stars are cooler... and therefore the number is 500.... I AM STUPID!....!!!!
why am i checking each star to see if it has blue.... when i can check ur coords and see if ur yellow.. OMFG.... sometimes.... then again... i was watching TV and programming at the same time...

ill fix that to make it fasta.....
tony.. astnum would be 500... anyways.. that is the delay for each step... but not no more... now that my stupidity is gone...

ty tony... that is how long it would take if i didn't have those whatdotcolor statenmets and move in a process.... so... you wouldn;t be able to move..

either way..... its gone be faster... but this is just a fun little game not a "big thing"... like i said before... ull all see soon why i not spending time on just a little thing like dis.... is part of a whole... which will make the imperfections not matter... (as much)... plus im trying to help valor with his missle command... and make that new game i mentioned.... _ _ _ _ _ _ _.....

anyways i got to go.... war over...
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: