Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 gunbound
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 12:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Biological calculus.
We should make a compsci guild Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

We should stage a coup within our respective schools.
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 4:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

...ur missing the point... its STRATEGY for a reason.... gunbound true takes a little while to get used to the WIND and shot distance of each mobile... afta that... its pathetic...compared to wc3 or Sc...
..... Evil or Very Mad valor u Anti-Strategy person... i CRUSH U !!!
common... u have to think of each persons moves... units... method of attack... resources... allies... strat....
then devise ur own...
while defending ur base from attacks..

its cuz valor here hasn;t beat the SINGLE PLAYER so he cant talk SH!T about the games until he has... otherwise Razz ||| read between the lines Wink Wink Razz Smile hehehhehehehheheh eh ryah Wink ***yes i stole that from andrew... Sad
Paul

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 4:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bah, sc or wc don't have good old fashioned tank control, like red alert and red alert 2, short_1 here would balk at controling 200 tanks of different size and speed in a 3 pronged attack against the enemy. And wc and sc don't need biological calculus.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 5:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Games like Starcraft and Red Alert are so damn easy. All you do is build up a giant army, leave half surrounding your base and then take the rest and kill all the bad mothafuckas. And if you lose all your attacking armies, then you just have to use your other army and say hell to defence.

Now games like Civilization... that requires skill.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 5:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shut you, nothing like 200 tanks turning simultaneously towards your enemy to make him unplug his modem.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 5:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've only defeated one person, because as soon as they see my massive army and my vaunting (Dauntless shiza) weapons they piss their pants and disconnect. Bastards.
valor

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 5:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you guys should check out my site, i need 3 more mods Smile so if you wanna be one go here www.valor.blogsite.org register and PM me.
P.S plz tell me if there are any errors i really need to know thx.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 6:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd say you'd need more than 3 users and more than 3 posts before you look for more mods. And why the hell are you advertising for your site in a topic about gunbound? At least start your own topic damnit.
valor

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 6:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my site is about gunbound though and btw i got 5 users lol
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i don't like redalert. controlling 200 units with effectiveness isn't possible. SC is better that way, theres a limit to how many units can be selected. wc3 is best, cuz unit cap is low.

WC3 is a good mix of micro and marco, i think the other two are too much marco, not enough micro.

and anyways, all 3 take much more skill than gunbound. GB is just plain fun. Smile
Paul

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
controlling 200 units with effectiveness isn't possible. Smile

Its very easy with expertise. It amazes me that many people got thru these games without using ctrl+ numbers or shift+number, ctrl+number. its like programming without procedures!
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 4:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i know.... . CTRL + number is DA BEST...... i had to tell valor that afta he had wc3 for months and didn;t know... Sad... and so many others dont know.. Sad
yea... well... u know... ude get OWNED ez if all u had is 200 tank***plus u cant have that many... the MAX (without any other units or SCv) is 100...
but since u leave some ... and have other units... u mite have 50... so... that force is EAZILY SMASHEd..... 24 mutas... plus some guardians..... or 36 zealots... with some DTs.. in da mix...

aoe2 and SC and wc3 and civalization takes more skill... thx cervants ... at least someone isn't retarded Wink

GB is just plain fun... yea... i guess.. Smile... but... wen i want something skillfull .. i love me Strat games ..

yea.... RA isn;t very fun... neither is dune 2000... too hard to be effective with units **plus clicking is WEIRd compared to sc... me no like Sad

i think the MULTIPLAYER option should be LOCKED on ALL games until u beat at LEAST 1/3 of the game in single player...l that would OWN cuz then u wont have so many FUCKING noobs... that dont know SHIT about the game... and that way they also know how hard and fun the game is ... !!!

eat that and a bag of potatoe chips././
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 4:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ppl could just cheat thru the levels and play multiplayer
and when i said 200 tanks, i was talking about red alert and having 200 units selected all at once.
Paul

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 4:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ha... u don't charge with 200 tanks, or else they'd just get stuck and run over/ hit each other.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 7 of 8  [ 107 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: