Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 gunbound
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

double metal axe now Smile

I'll join MoC. I'm gunna add you to my buddy list in a sec, my acct is SouIReaper.

Should i make a dummy acct to get myself money? I've been playing on the free servers (all levels) with avatar func off, and im doing okay.
I'm not sure though, maybe it'd be better to get myself some more gold... Can you transfer gold between accts in GB? also, when you send an item to someone, they can't sell it or give it away can they?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
valor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cool, no you cannot trade gold to other accounts only items and once you recieve a item from someone you cannot give that item to anyone either which kinda sucks, i've heard they are working on a trading system for it but it is taking a long time since i heard about it 3 months ago Razz
i dont really buy stuff because it is good because i ONLY! play in avatar off, i just buy stuff that looks kinda neat on my guy
hehe lmao Reaper Of The Soy hahahaa
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you know it Smile

and yeah, i now see no point of buying that pirate hat / golden hammer. I coulda just played in avatar off sections (which i am doing now anyways Sad ) and waited to get the best items around, if I ever played that much...

cheif hair, pet-01, arch-angel, robot-X thingy... that's the best for each I can think of offhand.. seeing as how i can't log into gunbound and all....

Cheers
valor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmmm your gunbound doesnt work either? i guess they are updating it Confused yeah all i do is play GB lol i got lots of free time
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey Cervantes, welcome back from your two day hiatus or something like that in length. Tell valor that we will pwn him as a team.
valor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey hey hey why all the hostility against me? Confused lol jk

btw jonos you cant go 2v1 so you and cervantes can go against me and my buddy
muahahaa

any last requests?
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I seriously rarely play on my main account anymore, I get bored in like 3 games, then I go and play CS. And whats with locking my topic? its jonos' ignorance that led him to make this one.
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

Hello, This is the GIS team.

We are aware of the problem with nProtect. Some players are expriencing some sort of error while loading the game. It may say your application is closed because nProtect detected a 'hack' program. We will investigate this issue as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvinience and thank you for all your support and love for Gunbound.

Thank you.

Softnyx. Co., Ltd.

well since nProtect doesn't load, Im assuming we have that problem, and at the moment I can't log into the website.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I was silver battleaxe plus (or maybe just silver battleaxe) before I quit... So I have about 500k of items sitting in my account...
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

woot! I'll give u all my bits for them pleeeease!!
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LMAO 30 seconds after I post this ppl start PM me for items... well, I might start playing during the summer cuz i'll have nothing better to do so I'd rather not give away my items just now... I want to get a full shield suit...
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe its the mindset of a scrounger off the streets, I got lots of things off the streets, and in my experience, if u wait, then it will be gone. But seriously, if u have ANY thing that u don't want anymore, send them to srhyrule.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

haha paul. sorry, but your outclassed.

bugz ill give you more bits than paul will give for your items Very Happy
well actually i wont. I wont give any. Dan would be pissed Laughing

but if you aren't playing any more could I have some sort of goggle or perhaps armour type item? 8)

paul that quote from GIS... says "it may say your application is closed because nProtect detected a 'hack' program". i don't get that message... it just doesn't go passed the login screen for me..
Thinking
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, mine's not working either.
valor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah my game still isnt working Confused and i wouldnt mind having those items either Razz
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 8  [ 107 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: