Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Centrino vs. P4
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

makes sense since the case would block the signal a bit....

also... i hows Sony for labtops? ive used one and it wasn;t that bad,... mind u if was for less then an hour.,...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sony Vaios are nice laptops for rich kids. Unfortunately for them, Alienware are nicer laptops for rich kids.
wtd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The VAIO laptops I've worked with seemed a bit shoddily constructed. Lots of case pieces that didn't really fit together, and such. I prefer Toshiba or IBM laptops.
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i hate my ibm notebook i think its called. its pretty old, but the phoenix bios it uses is useless. i can't even change my boot sequence... it really limits some things, but other than that and my lack of hd space and lack of ram, its okay for dos games and dos 6.1 i think it is
wtd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You know, you probably shouldn't think less of IBM because an old laptop is old. Smile

And their laptops are built like frellin' tanks.
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah true, i dropped it a couple times and its only really scratched, i just have a problem with the bios
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea IBM laptops look built to last.... an ALIEN ware desktop would kick.,... ive seen taht one off miniclip.com that they were showing of... DAM that lookz TITE... (another word for cool if u dont know..)
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i love my AlineWare. just sooooo cool, and the metal case realy kicks ass for when you have to move it aorund alot like i do. alougth the metal kind of messed up the bulit in wifi but i got an card one that i uses with an extreal anatia for war drivering any way. got to love how you can chage how the eyes ligh put in the BISO....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 23 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: