Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I really hate cops...
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
poly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Delos wrote:
If you can recognise the dude, then go to the local Cop Store and talk to his supervisor...cops be known for giving kids a hard time just coz their bored.
See what his super says, most likely he'll take the cop's word over your's; but you can at least have your word.
And if you do take it to court...be ready for a long wait...courts can get quite full dealing w/ minor misdemeanours etc.
Otherwise...yes...cops can be 'off'...ah well.

its not a long wait at all... I am going to get one of them X-Coppers to get the ticket reduced, or maybe even thrown out
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i remember that from edge 102 commercial, "it starts with this, then this then finally this, "damn!", call ex-copper legal services. blabh blah blah.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

man cops can be cool sometimes... like this once, we were hotboxing the car... these cops pull right by us... come out start talking to us about some funny shit for a while then left without even saying anything!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: