Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Awesome graphs
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
recneps

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think you're on to something there. Like that maple leaf animation i made? I was bored. That inuyasha game i made? I was bored. Cmon people join in! (im not saying they were good progs, just saying i was bored, so i made em ;D)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Evasive Maneuvers, I was damn bored. But that's enough thread hijacking...
Thuged_Out_G

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

mazer, the lituus spirals you were speaking of. in your formula, it involved theta. ive heard that somewhere in math class lol, but what is it?
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

It's a Greek letter. People tend to use it in math to represent an angle.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

your spirals were interesting, especially the second one.
What I think would be crazy would be a graph based on a series of numbers that i heard about at a lecture of theoretical mathematics and physics.

The series of numbers:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6....

it goes on and on, but the sum of the numbers is somehow equal to -1.
That's a bit beyond my brain to rationalize, and the lecture was full of things like this so I came out with a serious brain cramp.
And then I went to Dairy Queen.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow... those are amazing (all of them.... i would recoment making them random colors for dots or just something other then white,.. cuz white and black SUCK! take a peak at turing color chart... and see all the nice colors theiur are... they realy brighten it up...... wow... taht spiral was amzing..., i had to let it run for a while while posting for it to finish on my slow comp....
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
. i cant wait till i get to apply Math concepts into progrmaming.... then i can make some nice stuff like zylums fireworks and his rain, grass, forest, rain , and waves....... hmm he does a lot with nature....cant wait till compsci gr11
apomb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

to make these look even cooler, instead of putting offscreen, use nooffscreenonly! pretty cool ideas!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: