Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Game suggestion pls
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm... what about liero extreme.. it doesn't show the dos thingy that the start. Give it a try? Confused

Anyways, check out renegade skies and jumper.

I'm on level 7-4 in jumper. I THINK its the last level and it is so bloody hard!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Starcraft, AOE 1 and 2.... and Doom 1,2,TNT,plutoniA, and Quake 1 !!!!

but... like u said ... no DOS.... that is why i WONT get XP... and like someone else said

XP takes lots of resources.... 98 is way faster.... and no so BLAH... 98 is ez to fix... u format c drive.. install 98 (takes 30 min) and ur computer works... HEHEHEH
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OMG, i was playing my first real games of CS today, and I didn't know what the hell I was doing, I killed like 2 ppl and died 20 times. All i know was I follow my team, then they jump (really jumping) all over the place, looking around with their guns, I just run down the center of the road, shooting at anything that I see, then after like 5 seconds my brains are splattered...
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Here's how to play CS properly:
1) At the beginning of round, buy armor and 'nades if you feel like it.
2) Follow one of your teammates around at a safe distance (try to find one with a good gun)
3) Wait until:
a)he kills somebody, then take the gun the drop, or
b)he dies, then take his gun.
4) Spam your spray logo on every corpse you can. Especially the freshly killed ones.
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wh y spray ur logo... i dont get that... yes i have played CS b4/// only once a t a friends hosue
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i don't even do it on my corpses, i just do it all over the place.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: