Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Utopia Battlefields - Join Tony's alliance =D
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
tomako

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

u noe dat u guys shud probably start out on the WoL (World of Legends) server first...
BF (battlefields) are for more experienced players....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Vicous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

im doing fine as a newb in battle fields
Drakonius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

they are basically the same thing but the ppl in battlefields hav a tad more exp.
so if u can survive there the first round, being high ranked...you are either lucky or good at these games...
tomako

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Drakonius wrote:
they are basically the same thing but the ppl in battlefields hav a tad more exp.
so if u can survive there the first round, being high ranked...you are either lucky or good at these games...

its not just A TAD more..... only the elites from WoL make it to BF...
they take the top provinces and Kingdoms from WoL and moves them to BF and the worst from BF to WoL.....
Drakonius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tomako wrote:
Drakonius wrote:

its not just A TAD more..... only the elites from WoL make it to BF...
they take the top provinces and Kingdoms from WoL and moves them to BF and the worst from BF to WoL.....

thats why i said you should be either lucky or good at these games to survive!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Lone]2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

HMMM... This game sounds interesting.......
should i join??? Very Happy
tomako

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i've been playing this game for over 3 Earth years already...
Very Happy
and trust me... its not that easy to survive in BF...

maybe ur "survival" standards are different from mine, but at this stage of the age, u shud be at least 150k in NW to be considered doin ok in BF Razz
Drakonius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

You should know that i played 3 years ago too, but stopped 1 year before. It sort of got too repetitive so i planned on playing when they make a big change or something, but i hav seen minor changes only...bttlefields is not that hard to "survive" 8) If your kingdom is good it could help you a great lot. but if it ain't all you need is the proper building plans and attack strat
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Office of the Registar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ah utopia, I used to play that a lot, but i quit because of time restraints.
You can actually call be a veteran since playing like age 5-6. the game is quite addictive when you start, but the repetition of ages completely blows the game away.

Vicous --> depending on your race, you have to conform towards to its adv/disadvs; also, in BF, keep your defense up as high as possible

tony --> that's what i used to do!

tomako --> he's right, World of Legends is for kindgoms that have not been together that long, and they are smaller as well. In battlefields, experienced players have playing in kingdoms for a very long time; coordinated attacks and A LOT of strategy in the game makes them so powerful; and again, there is a lot of teamwork in the game, if your kingdom sucks in BF, well than you really will have a hard time growing strong since you'll probably lose every war

Drakonius --> there is a little luck, but not that much. One's skill to crunch and crank numbers will determine how successful one will be in the game. Also, BF players have a lot more experience than those in WoL

Lone]2 --> you should join if you like olden time games and like numbers Smile
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the way I figure it... since we're all programmers here, we should do awesome Very Happy it largely depends on your kingdom though, cuz you cant do that much alone.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
tomako

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yup, utopia does lose its interests after the ages and years...
but if u and ur kingdom mates can make friends, it becomes a place to hang around and just talk...

but anyways, im glad that some elite programmers actually enjoy such a game, it makes me feel better, knowing that its not just a game for no life losers Very Happy Embarassed
Office of the Registar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

your rite tomako, u do meet a lot of interesting people there
Vicous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

just because we all play it doesn't mean it's not a game for no life losers. no offence
Vicous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:40 pm   Post subject: html

Is there a way of having turing fill in html fields?
ShadowStorm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, i've been playing utopia for about 2 years.. (and i still am) I'm part of the MYTH alliance if you know them,,

i'm in KD 4:13 .. KD NAME : Guardians of
MY Province name is ISIS...

sounds pretty cool, the aliance of Computer Programers Wink
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 5  [ 73 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: