Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Utopia Battlefields - Join Tony's alliance =D
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
haujobb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so how are we gonna get this compsci ingdrom thing going?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

basically its an alliance between provinces. We identify ourselves by putting "compsci" into the province name, so that others dont attack.

In case of trouble, or w/e, we can request help from others in the alliance if your own kingdom cant assist you.

such as if there's anyone troubling you in the game, you'll have another 5 provinces to back you up.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

TEHY JUST DELEATED MY PROVECE AND I DID NOT EVEN CHEAT YET Evil or Very Mad

i guse i have to strat all over agane (angane) Crying or Very sad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

uhm.. is it cool if we have somethin like CS for short at the beginning? Wink
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I donno. Maybe CompS or CSci

something more recognizable. But I suppose you can just let us know where you are and we'll take note Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
void

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:16 pm   Post subject: VOID OF COMPSCI

I just created a province called Void of CompSci and it is ruled by me Sir Dushy McDushDush and part of kinngdom 17:15 yeah...ummm how does this game work Laughing
void

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:07 pm   Post subject: ON SECOND THOUGHt

I sent them a request asking them to delete my account because i left myself logged in while eating and my stupid brother thought he was funny and asked them to build hospitals....enough to max out my gold coins....his excuse "with your gaming skills...your gonna need the xtra hospitals Mad "...so yea...i didnt activate it...so Idea i just told them that i never applied for an account and someone is using my e-mail...hehehehehhe Twisted Evil just telling you...and oh yea...anyone willing to help me learn this game add me to you msn t_dot_krew@msn.com....dont worry im not annoying..in fact i only come online during weekends.... Wink aitz...im out
pz
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm currently in war and our KD is in trouble... well sord of.

Their kingdom is threatening to kill off our monarch and as many other provinces as it takes to make us agree to sign peace.

So now we need to kill their monarch before their kills ours.

If you're not in war yourself, please help out and attack Legions of Artaria (5:25). Use raze attack. He doesnt have much land left, raze is most efficient.

Thx guys

War is over, nvm
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Vicous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sweet ! This game is sooo bloody addictive!!! download the utopia angel for help... ask about it in your game forums for the url
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you can download utopia angel from www.utopiatemple.com You NEED to have it if you take the game seriosly. Utopia is a game of numbers and angel is your calculator Wink

Also there's a kick ass guide at [url]www26.brinkster.com/trevdak/[/url]

it has the same layout as the actual game, but every keyterm you need to know is explained at the bottom. You just move your mouse over it and you get its description. If you're new to utopia - check it out
Vicous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm stuck... how do I get 50 dpa and still have a good offence?
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you grow in size. At different province sizes you need to have different DPA/OPA.

at larger sizes, you can have more PPA (people per acre) so you can have larger OPA and DPA
Vicous

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

so I will be able to have more of an offancive army when I get larger? cool. I think that I'm gonna get my land thru magical stealing instead of battles tho
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if you're a mage like myself, you can easily explore untill upto 1000 acres. At that point it might be more efficient to just paradice in peace time and landlust in war.
Ancalagon The Black

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Aww I'm already out. I think my kingdom got fed up with my suckingness and killed me off. All well i might come back in June... Rolling Eyes
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 5  [ 73 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: