Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Canadian Politics
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Who would you vote for.
(No ending time set)
Conservatives
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Liberals
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
NDP
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Communist
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Christian Heritage
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it depends on whose point of view also. without religion then where would education have come from, where would law and order come from. it would take a lot longer for htose to develop if there was no organized religion.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

or maybe they would have developed faster? or better? or maybe we'd still be in the stoneage... but what if life back then was better than it is today any how?
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well no point i woring about that unless some one plans on making a time mashen or fidning a warmhole of some kind.

since it is all devloped now all ready i think it is time to stop the crazyness. (i mean that is in stoping rasicum, pergiusme and stuff like that)
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what's a worm hole.

i agree with you, but it will take many years to stop the racism and prejudice, and stuff like that because its ingrained into society. it seems like i have not done anything without hearing or seeing the term n*p or n*pp*r which i think is messed up and not appropriate.
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
what's a worm hole.

According to my years of Sci Fi book reading, its a rip in the fabric of timespace that is like a black hole but it leads you to elsewhere in the universe like a inter galactical tunnel.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

or it can go throw time. witch was my point, that unless you are going to find one that gose back to the day region was invented there is no point in arguing about whtere region helped in a posive way at all in devoping govement.

any how while we are on the topic of warm holes, any one wtach SG-1?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i watch it occasionally but im not really a big fan of it.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

is that stargate?

ive heard of it but ive never watched it.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya it is ok, a bit reptive at times tho.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ARG! Big human looking dudes wearing metal lizards with worms in their stomachs! I liked the first one, the movie one though.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 4  [ 55 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: