Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 need an opinion/advice
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:13 pm   Post subject: Re: need an opinion/advice

poly wrote:
hmmm if there are any ladies out there, whats your opinion on lip rings? and for anybody else thats bored whats your opinion on them? Im thinking about getting one... this week

Hmm, no ladies, and yet so many people are responding. Anyways, why would you be asking the women anyways? Are you asking them if they find it attractive? From my stereotyping skills, girls who are on this forum would typically either like it because they've seen it in anime, or not like it because they're .......... programming people.

But, just as Dauntless said, do what you want. Just no mullets. Cuz I'll come after you, I swear
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
poly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

good opinion...and no im not doing this cause i want to be cool...cause hell i dont care if i am or not im just doing this for the hell of it...but damn he didnt have the right peice in, i have to go back in few days...anyway i guess this thread could be locked up or something
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

This is just me being crazy here, but when I do something "for the hell of it" is usually doesn't involve putting holes in my body. Particularly some place like near the mouth that would bother me when I'm eating. But that's just my opinion, and it is your decision.
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

for the hell of it for me is making a "virus" in turing to wreak havoc upon my own computer. haha
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dauntless wrote:
Don't say you're not doing it for no reason, cuz clearly you're not. Just because Hacker Dan is opposed to them doesn't change your REAL reason that you're getting one. You're probably trying to look cool or look like someone right? Just because what looks cool to you doesn't look cool to someone else doesn't mean it's no good. So stick to your guns, and be yourself.

just one question...how is that being your self? if anything that is being more like every one eltes. all i am saying is it is dum to doing somting just becuse every one eltes dose and becuse every one eltes thinks it is cool.

it may have been diffrent and unicke when the 1st 100 poleop did it but not any more...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: