Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Blitz BASIC Game Contest
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Other Basics
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

WHATEVER YOU HAVE DONE , HAND IT IN BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK ,
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well i cant say im happy ,im quite dissapointed actually , all my students have faded away , i know i havent been around to help and im sorry about that , but i would of liked to at least see someone submit somthing , iwas really looking forward to seeing your work , i guess its my fault for not keeping up with everyone , sorry for letting everyone down , you guys can have 20 bits each for my mistakes
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Lol, I would really really really like to learn more about Blitz, but I really really really don't have the time, what with Cervantes pestering me to play Gunbound and homework, tests and summatives.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey! let's get the facts straight! I was playing, then YOU came on, and asked me if I wanted to play. Then, only after about the 15th game did I say I have to go after this, to which you logged off as well.
Laughing

I'd probably be doing more blitz but I don't have any good ideas of programs to make. I think that slime volleyball will require 1st year university physics, so that's out Sad Any ideas anyone has, post away in the 3D Game Ideas thread.
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Other Basics
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: