Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How many people...
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya we set up a LAN with p2's and played quake 2 and diablo 1 on them. w00t.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice!!!!
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

w00t. I brought my d1 hacks to schol and owned. I luv diablo 1
.hack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

our school has it, but our teacher seems like he doesn't know very much because "he gets mixed upw ith all the other languages he knows".

Thats just what appears to me, but hes managed to help me with any problems I have had, the one I'm going to hit him with today is going to be a mind boggler.
recneps

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Nope, been over it like 10 times now, Ill just wait till next year, and then go to my compsci teach and ask if he is doing it Very Happy (if not, ill just drop a course and peer help in a gr 10 one Very Happy)
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dude.... the course codes across all of Ontario are the same??? twsted.... i taking gr.11 comp sci next year and code is ics something.... crazy stuff ... in BC every school is different.. (but they are legible) ICS3O is messed it be CMPS11 for BC or something... mind you i dont thin, they had it in my school in Kamloops... anyways... here in the soo...gr.11 comp sci is mostly java and crap.;.. it sucks.,.. i wanted to learn more turing... o well... the teacher promisied me we would do a little...

anyways.... i wonder wut the poll results would be in we had MS Word VS Word Perfect... or Corel > photo shop or something....

GOD I HATE COREL AND WORD PERFECT>>>! ! ! ! ! ! !
Thuged_Out_G

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Maverick wrote:
w00t ICE, comp eng

i signed up for that, there wasnt enough people so they canceled it...i signed up again this year, they wouldnt let me take it because i still havent gotten my gym credit lmao..going into gr.12 next year

the_short1 wrote:
gr.11 comp sci is mostly java and crap.;.. it sucks.,.. i wanted to learn more turing

that was your sick attempt at being funny wasnt it???i hope it was
recneps

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

All of ontarios course codes are the same, because the PROVINCE controls education. So each province has the same course codes within it, not necessarily the same as another provinces'... but yea Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
gr.11 comp sci is mostly java and crap.;.. it sucks.,.. i wanted to learn more turing... o well... the teacher promisied me we would do a little...

Lucky... next year we do turing first, for the beginners, then VB, no java at all Sad
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

wel... i gues java is good... i just wanted to realy make something KICKASS with turing.... .. i guess i will have to learn more thru compsci and reading the help files...
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 25 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: