Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Compscis Server is in Sweden ???
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You can fake the info that is put in there? Doesn't it use the shipping information (i know it asks for something like that)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
You can fake the info that is put in there? Doesn't it use the shipping information (i know it asks for something like that)

The shipping information eh? You going to be having you domain sent to you by mail? I dont even whont to know how that whould work Confused

It ask for info but there is nothing stoping you from puting fake info in. Also some domain resalers give u the option to encripted it so only you and them know what it says.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i found this site:

http://centralops.net/co/

but I dont understand what it does
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

u click autowhois, and type in compsci.ca's address.
But don't post any of the info here, cause dan will get mad.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

is there a way to find out someone's ip that is on your messenger list using this or something else?
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There probably is... since your communicating with them and data comes and goes in between. I remeber a program, that you can send a rigged picture to the person ur talking to, then type in a command that will automatically log them out and send back their username and password. ANd if that is possible then there is probably a way of doing what ur asking, ask dan maybe lol. Or you can always create a fake site, using the coding in http://www.whatismyip.com and instead of saying "your ip is blah blah" make it something creative, and make them tell u the number... lol Laughing
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 36 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: