Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 to those in possession of all the naruto manga on their comp
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
naoki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well I haven't checked Tripod UK's file size limit (I think it's about 5Mb). But the beauty of Tripod is that you don't have to do that stupid "Browse for your file then upload". Instead you just access your site using FTP and basically all you have to do after is drag and drop all your image files then sit back and wait (upload time is pretty good).

It's hot yo. Besides mazer, if you do use Tripod then just upload 2 volumes a day and change everyday. Just make sure that whoever wants them, gets to them before they're taken down.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think practically all (decent) webspace providers have FTP access. As for uploading each image, most of these are in .rar format (which is good because they'd be much bigger otherwise) and most webspace providers don't allow uploading .rar I think... something about hosting illegal files Rolling Eyes go figure.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 32 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: