Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 to those in possession of all the naruto manga on their comp
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OK jonos, I've got volumes 7 to 21 on Kazaa Lite in .rar format. Let's hope this works...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what name did you put it under...
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, just search for it, Mazer you should have told him the keywords, you COULD make it something no one would search for, therefore, no interruptions, like other ppl downloading.
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i searched for naruto, but nothing in archive form came up...
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I guess searching for 'Naruto' should've worked. Though, when I went to work someone probably closed Kazaa, and later on shut off the computer...
though I've gotta say, I've never had success getting people to download files from Kazaa that I haven't already downloaded from Kazaa myself.
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

do you have a webhost or someting, that you could upload it to (with a lot of space)

i now have up to chapter 73
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
do you have a webhost or someting, that you could upload it to (with a lot of space)

Uh... I've got a good 20mb of webspace so... no. But try searching for it now since we're both online. The filenames are in the format Naruto_Volume_##.rar (where ## is the number of the volume)
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

so would volume 9 be: naruto_volume_9 or naruto_volume_09
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

its saying searched without any results, ill just let it search, i need to go get ready for work soon.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yay, english version is up. Though its not as fun as reading thru 20 chapters at a time... new Compsci Comic is up too
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if you use tripod's UK site they give you 50 MB of free space and a free e-mail to go along, not to mention FTP access. that's an okay method of uploading, as long as people don't find out and leech your site into deletion

and i think that you should download all the chapters slowly and painfully like everyone else. suffering to attain your prize makes it feel so much better.

or if you're lazy, just download Net Transport and set up a batch download off narutofan.com
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

really tripod, its tripod lycos right? I tried angelfire lycos, but they limit upload to 1mb, when they give you like 30 mb or something. Is tripod like that?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, I know about lycos.co.uk, but 50mb isn't all that much in this situation. Besides the time I'd have to spend uploading the manga, it'd only be enough room (maybe) for 2 volumes. Which would mean I'd have to get about 11 accounts if I wanted to do that...
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

maybe i will get a download manager, and try it, i will post here if it works so everyone doesn't go out of their ways for me.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 32 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: