Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Cool Animation
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
octopi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

If you look at the emails for both, they are the same person.

I think krabjuice deserves some bits for that, did you guys acctually run his code....its awesome, atleast...I liked it. Not the message, but the way he did it, pretty neat.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, the effect is great, and I have to award some bits for that, too bad the code is kinda hard coded. But other then that, the msg is inapporpriate for our forum, so I kinda had to take away bits for that, turned out I only took away 15 in the end anyways. (+10 for effect, -25 for inappropriate msg)
LiquidDragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

WOW such controversey over one small thing.

Anyways, I have come to straighten things out. Llama is my old account that i used to use. I haven't used this profile in a long time because i forgot i had it, so i made new one with the name LiquidDragon. I decided to post this animation because i found it on my old computer and i dont remember posting it before. I am sorry that got mad and there is no one to blame, except for me forgetting i had another profile.

Oh, and the thing about the different ip. I used to post on my old computer and i haven't used the Llama account since i switched from dial-up.
Krabjuice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, if you want to know why I made such an application, i'll tell you.

It was one of those days at school where.. life takes it toll, and you want a refund. So, I whipped this up, fired up dameware, and modefied everyone's registry to run it. Needless to say, the admin was called in.
octopi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't believe anyone asked you why you made it.

....and honestly, I wish you hadn't told us.

-15 bits.

See this post:
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=3348&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Krabjuice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*waves hands defensivly* no no no, I manually changed the registries and placed the program in the startup folder, it took the admin half a cycle to correct it.
You know what, i'm just going to undo this whole catastrophe.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: