Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I challenge you to a flame war SHORTHAIR!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Should shorthair think before he starts to flame someone?
(No ending time set)
yes
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
no
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Jonos by posting that message , and not reading his message you have now respected this opinion

TEMPLEST SAID
Quote:
I don't like you, and probably never will like you. And I wanted you to know that. Yep. More like not like.. Let's say.. loathe. I want to stab you in the neck with a dull pencil.

Quote:
i auto win becuase i say so and this is my post and you cant do anyhting about that

You arrogant little ****.

In the words of.. who the **** cares:

"I hope you die a million deaths, each one a thousand times more painful and prolonged than the last."

you say i flame all ypur programs yet you have only submitted 2 , and in one of them i told you that you should not think so high of it becsaue there are still lots of problems with it , you take that as flaminig , ansl your encrytion , i didnt know it was a joke i have no clue how new you are so i cracked t , but tell me where i flamed you in that post and il give you all i got , i did not flame , i jsut said it was really really easy

YOU HAVE BEEN ANSWERING YOUR OWN POSTS IN THIS THREAD , i stopped along while ago
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok, disregard my respecting the opinion of a homicidal maniac. i disagree with that. not only is it wrong for you to want to kill/stab someone, but to want to kill/stab someone you have probably not even met is just insane. i forget your reasons, but if you hate shorthair for flaming people, and don't want him to flame people, then you have become a damn hypocrite. why would you want to inflict pain upon another person just for flaming other people. im sure i have been flamed one way or another by shorthair, but i never took it personally, and i did not take it so seriously as to want to physically maim them. im sure other people feel the same way. i say freedom to flame if there is a good reason for doing so.
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

an odd, odd topic

look templest, if shorthair was seriously flaming someone, then report him to the mod overlooking the forum. the trigger-happy mods are more than happy to instill justice upon their land (cept dodge, who was sadly defanged).

please stop this silly nonesense, and try to get attention through a more constructive means
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well now that you've been self-affirmed, you can go on thinking that you've owned our posts. I know you're probably going to come back with some long definition, or whatever else you have in mind for me (and now that I've predicted that, you'll do something else), but man, you're pretty insecure to flame everybody that criticizes you. You flame, get a reply, then reply with long definitions of whatever the subject was, stating how you were correct and the person you were talking to was an imbecile, inferior to you, etc.

Also, you said something about my post being "ohh so inteligable"...Look up the word, definition man. It sounds like you're trying to say that my question wasn't intelligent...Intelligible means that you can't make out what I'm saying. Take a break buddy. For a 19-year old Spanish guy you sure spend alot of time telling us 16-year olds that you're smarter than us.
templest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
For a 19-year old Spanish guy you sure spend alot of time telling us 16-year olds that you're smarter than us.

I never said that. I just said that that was part of the definition. And I don't like how you just came in here and said: "Yeah, your dumb.".

That really pissed me off, because you have no basis for your opinion.. except for my choice in words. Which in reality, are not a good basis at all to judge my intelligence level. Anyways.. I've vented out most of what I have to say. So I'm going to go play Counter-Strike.. and not even look back in this thread.

EDIT: Yes.. I really want to stab you in the throat. Just tell me where you live shorthair, and I'll come right up to your door, and shoot a pencil through your eye with a sling-shot. C'mon.. seriously. I was only kidding. Do you really think I would do something like that?...

Twisted Evil
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you were referring to me thinking you would do that, yes, your choice of words and your paragraph content leading up to it really did make you seem that angry.
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow... i leave u kids alone for 3 days and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS??? thats it, you'll all goin down... however i will let this one remain unlocked... want to see the result of this... plus mazer will just unlock it nywayz

o and all your posts belong to me cuz ur in my world...
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok Andy, ask Hacker Dan if I can be a mod now, geez...you said you would...I promise I'll behave with the dignity required of a person of authority...So ask him, k?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What Do you want to be a mod of
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

spam
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ah... looking at the list of posts, the spam mod locks all the interesting topics, or topics that are getting interesting...
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why is there even a spam mod, because isn't spam not deserving of having to stay on topic, but if dodge can make it so, then he makes it so
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I think it's beacuse dodge used to be legendary for spamming. And once in a while you'll have some fool posting something offensive/inappropriate in spam so you just gotta have some poor sap working full time in the spam section. In this case, that would be dodge. Wink
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe, like the "frog goes a courtin" picture, on a school computer...
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Damn f***ing right! That picture should've stayed here forever! It should've been our mascot!

I should just look it up and pay for the painting so i can put it in my bedroom. That picture speaks volumes
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 4  [ 46 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: