Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 PanMan Semi-Final Version<<<Its In The FP Contest
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

log off your user then log back on... that has hapened to me before with some other turing programs (ie. that iso metric grid program)

it may be that the game crasheD?? did it ?? then it might be the GUI process that is still running.....

* on rare occurences turing will crash when doing the expanding window...

PS: new turing version ROCKS!!! acually says where it saves the .sav file if turing crashes... much better
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

new thought.... would anyone like me to upload my newer version here to compsci.... i have v4 its way better then v3.5 but its not as good as i wanted... so i made v4.5////
but yea would anyone want me to submit my v4 anyways..
in case the wait is killing you.. Wink
v4.5 wont be posted on my website or here...only in FP contest/. hopefully by wednesday... soooooo many improvements
josh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanx I really appreciate the seizure warrning. Great game by the way. Kudos. Very Happy
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

VERY cool sucess came at 11PM Eastern Feb.05.... i was finnaly able to get a GOOD sounding backround sound to go at same time as sound effects... HELL YA new version of turing Rocks (i used a new feaure)

anyways.... i scraped the converting mp3 to mid idea... i just got a pacman.mid from google... took lots of searching to find one more then 5 sec long (many sites had same one)... but this one is long... like realy long... and sounds ok.... so yea... now... for all you with modems... my entire game only is 2.8 MB instead of 4MB.... ENJOY!!!! .mid is WAY smaller.... mp3 was like 3MB .mid is 0.01 MB seriously..... game file went up LOTS because of added pictures + sounds

and Friday afternoon after i integrate a sorting assignment from gr.10 compsci which is ez as pie... pacman v4.8 WILL BE RELEASED FO SHORE!!!!! YAY!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY>>>!!!! YAY >>!!!! ENJOY!!! Life is GOOD!!! Laughing 8) Very Happy Smile Surprised Wink Razz Idea Wink Surprised Laughing Razz Very Happy Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile Very Happy Razz Surprised Wink Razz Laughing 8) 8)

you ppl will be amazed at diference from last version... it will shock u... and no i do not want to release v4 anymore... it will ruin BIG SHOCKING SURPISE>>>> ive added soooooooo much more stuff....

look under 'FP Contest' for 'POLL: Shorty Software's PacMan Beta 4.8'
as when you submit something to contest you need a poll...
hope you ppl like my way improved game... and i hope you vote for my wicked game.....

THANKS EVERYONE><>>> you ALL rock....
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

..... well i remembered that i have to stay loyal to my beta tester so i have to wait till he finishes with it before i submit to FP..... and also i have to fix a LAST MINUTE GLITCH...<<<sonava hooore>>>>
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

HEY everyone.... if you go to FP Contest Forum.. you will find my NEWEST pacman version.... 4.9 its almost the FINAL version... and it is MUCH different then any other version i have submitted
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: