Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Conan In Canada
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what!!!! first came the natives from russia via the land bridge around 15 000 or soemthing years ago. this is all another conspiracy to seen discontent among the workers for a communist revolution.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dude the natives WERE chinese buddy
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Pshh, don't even go there. If you wanna start from back then, then basically the Native Americans were here first. Or you could say since people supposedly originated in Africa, the first people over were Africans...

Also, the only revolution would be on compsci.ca, and what does Hacker Dan need a facade for? He's already Big Brother and our fearless dictator anyways. No conspiracy here.
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what...
weren't they from russia or something. but yeah, they kindof do look chinese/asian
Asok

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dauntless wrote:

Also, the only revolution would be on compsci.ca, and what does Hacker Dan need a facade for? He's already Big Brother and our fearless dictator anyways. No conspiracy here.

What's that? Is that treason I hear? I guess you know what happends to you now... you get to go hang out at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba with the rest of your terrorist friends you nazi. Razz

(btw if you're too dense to realize I'm kidding around here then you shall be bludgeoned to death with a wiffle bat Razz)
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Asok/Martin thinks I'm a Nazi and I'm going to Guantanamo! What an idiot! Eh? Why are you coming after me with a wiffle bat?
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 36 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: