Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Saving text files
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

also, i was using the c drive origanally, but then i tried a network drive (PSmile when i started it in vb it worked, then when i restarded the computer it couldnt find the p drive (cuz i wasnt logged in) i want a network drive so i can go on any school comp and check the pass's how would i do this?, and also, someone said that u make a window that looks like the login screen, well u dont even have to do that, u can make it EXACT by printscreening the login window, then make ur whole form a pic (the login window) and choose the form option so that the form does not have any buttons or bluebar on top, then put text box overtop of the pic one, and do the same with all the other buttons, u can even get a fake error message to pop up after they click ok, but dont forget about the network drive problem, can anyone help me?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

any suggestions? plz
recneps

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It all depends on how tight the network is, like if anyone can access it (say its FSmile like you can write to F: until you login, then you could just write to F:, then access F: when you log into another comp. Your question isnt the clearest :\
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sounds like your P: drive is your "personal" drive and you got to be logged in to access it Rolling Eyes So you've got to save on some local drive, such as C: or any driver on the network that doesn't require a login..

another possibility would be to use a remote drive such as over the internet for example... The simpiest way would be to just write a PHP script to log all the info send to it and access that page from your program, passing user/pass as the string to be logged
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no p isnt our personal, its named 'oesapps' or smthn, h: is our personal drive, and i cant work on it anymore anyway cuz i got caught and almost was suspended, luckily instead all i have to do is stay after school a couple nights and help secure the schools computers from ppl like me lmao
recneps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

<cough>Make a LOOPHOLE!</cough> Very Happy
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

already thought of that Laughing
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: