Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Outstanding Awards (Making fun of people version)
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes it seems .hack is weak in the ways of ghetto speek.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
8 sure call me a hypocrite ( and if i am one HOW COME I CANT SPELL IT ) Very Happy

Maybe Hypocrites think hypocrites have to be able to spell hypocrite to be a hypocrite Laughing Rolling Eyes
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I love how people are so tough when they're on the internet. Probly wouldn't be that tough if you lived near us though.

Anyways, its funny how every time you whine about people posting in here, three more people post.

Oh yeah, in more unrelated, inappropriate-for-this-thread news, hey Tom Coutsos, how's it going!!?!?!?
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dude, hes not complaining about posting HERE! so he won't be angry at you! This was split from the one in GD.
BTW: VOTE DELTA!!!
for prez *cough cough* flash mod *cough cough* I mean for the outstanding user award!!! Embarassed
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=2924

AsianSensation wrote:
Nowadays, there seem to be alot of problems with people flamming each other around here. Please keep in mind we are here for an educational purpose, and flamming, to my limited knowledge of the western world, is not all that educational (unless you happen to learn a couple of new words because you didn't know what the other guy was calling you, but then again, I digress).

So guys, please keep the flames and the critisizms (non-constructive ones) to a minimum. And please, no going at each other's throat online, I'm pretty sure we all have other problems to deal in life then constantly worrying about some guy hacking your computer (we are a programming community)

it appears you dislike flaming.

AsianSensation wrote:
Hypocrite (oh yeah, your 12, sorry for using semi-big words like that)

yet you flame.

pourquoi?

(Oh the irony, it would appear as though you are the hypocrite.)
Dauntless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Speaking in french: it's the new way to burn while seeming cultured.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

except its not a burn. Its simply tearing open the truth for all to see.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:

yet you flame.
pourquoi?
(Oh the irony, it would appear as though you are the hypocrite.)

Ha, flame? being a hypocrite doesn't have to be bad...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, if I was perfect, I would.........damn, what would I do? Nvm, not the point, point is, I am only a human being, and I am not perfect, and there are things that even I, being a nice person as I am, cannot tolerate. So once in a while, much like Macbeth and his reasons in killing Duncan's guards, I lose temper and not keep in sync with my logical thoughts. Call me a hypocrite, I don't care, I have done things that were against my principles and whatnot, so what truth is there that you are trying to expose? You're assuming I am hiding something, and that is far from true.
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

okay if you were macbeth that would be scary cause he was kinda strange with the whole killing banquo and fleance and duncan and hte guradds thing , i mean if your gonna go start hilucinating and talkingt to witched thats fine by my , but why would you compare yourself to macbeth , he is a crazy mofo dude
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation wrote:
I am only a human being, and I am not perfect

well shorthair is human too (I would assume Eh that potatoe is kinda freaky) and yet you jumped on him for his mistake.

AsianSensation wrote:
I lose temper and not keep in sync with my logical thoughts

exactly. By losing your temper you forget that shorthair is doing exactly what you are doing: making a mistake because he is human.
naoki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well Macbeth wasn't completely insane. There were still many times when he regretted his own actions and often contemplated turning back. He was sadly just a hero who was too ambitiious for his own good

So AZN isn't completely nutso, although he should really dump that crazy bitch L. Macbeth.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Macbeth was the bard's representation of every man. By making an allusion to Macbeth, I am simply saying how I am just like any ordinary man.

As to me jumping on shorthair for his mistake, it was temporary insanity, and if I haven't already apologized, I will now. It was not meant to degrade your age or anything in anyway, shorthair.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Macbeth sucked. I mean, it was going strong for a while... I actually found the play to be interesting in the beginning. But the end, that was just terrible. I mean, what an idiot!

**WARNING, SPOILER AHEAD. IF YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT "LITERATURE" AND YOU HAVEN'T READ MACBETH, DON'T READ ON**

He's talking to the spirits, and one says beware MacDuff (I think that's who it was, haven't read it in a while). Then he talks to another spirit who says that he can't be killed by any man born of a mother, or something like that. Does that mean the other spirit was lying about MacDuff? C'mon, how did this moron get to be King?
It's a shame we don't get to read good books in english class. Y'know, something about C++ Wink
.hack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Maverick wrote:
Yes it seems .hack is weak in the ways of ghetto speek.

Sorry I'm white, and I try to act like it.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 41 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: