Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Reverse Effect!?!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[quote="TheXploder"]Yes, I know that I'm good at programming...
[\quote]
... no ur not...
jkjk
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TheXploder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes I must addmit, it's the 1st year I'm using turing so maybe I don't know all the functions..
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[quote="dodge_tomahawk"]
TheXploder wrote:
Yes, I know that I'm good at programming...
[\quote]
... no ur not...
jkjk

Ah, its all relative, and relative to my compsci class, he is.
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, what school u guys from?
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

TheXploder wrote:

But I think this forum should have an evaluation of your skills not of your spamming abilities...

I love you Xploder. That was the smartest thing I've read coming from the hands of a new joiner. Your rant is refreshing compared to the endless topics and replies coming from "revolutionary web comic team"

Also, above is how you quote somebody Dodge.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
lol, what school u guys from?

Waterloo Collegiate Institute in Waterloo Ontario, and b4 you say we suck, all the bestgrade 10 programmers skipped grade 10 compsci.
TheXploder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I wish I would of skipped to compsci in grade 9 or grade 6, wouldn't of mattered much..
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i never took gr 10... nobody here from my school took gr10... although i do want to now that they teach vb
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

haaw haw! suckers! I took compsci in gr 9 Smile except what sucks is I now must wait till gr 11 to take it again Crying or Very sad
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

you could take grade 11 compsci in grade 10. my school has it set up so that the grade 12 is only given every 2 years cause no one takes it. so i hvae to take grade 11 in grade 11 1st semester, and grade 12 in grade 11 2nd semester.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I dunno why but they wouldn't let us take gr 11 compsci in gr 10. though I didn't elect to take it anyways because the compsci teacher this year sucks, and the good one will be back next year. Smile also I wanted to have a course with less homework in it in GR 11 instead of GR10..
.hack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

we have grade 11 and 12 compsci, grade 11 being turing and grade 12 being java. We also haveother courses that show u how to use a wordprocesser, I took one of those courses becuase I knew I could blow thru it , being that i took it in grade 9, Its so boring, she asked us what the start button was, KJGVASJFAS I was going to snap at the stupidity of the course.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 27 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: