Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Don't you find it weird in Windows when...
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Found another weird thing, I use windows XP pro.
In internet explorer, if you press the down arrow key, the page scrolls down, if you mouse over the buttons on top, the navigation ones, they'll get selected with an button animation.
However, if you mouseover a button and hold down the down arrow to scroll, when you move your mouse, the button selection animation gets stuck on the previous button. Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ooh thistopic was made for me. Smile

WIN 98
-how when you go into standby you can never get out of it unless by hitting the reset button (not common, though I had a huge problem with this and the next one a lil while ago)
-how when you go to shut down, it sits there at the screen saying "Windows is shutting down". (ooooh that bugs me) You then have to flip the switch at the back of your comp.
- how when it goes into the menu for Safe mode, normal mode, etc. as soon as you hit a button the timer disappears but a number does not appear, and you are stuck there while it does nothing until you hit the reset button. no ctrl alt del *2 does nothing.

I'll post more windows frustrations later Evil or Very Mad
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

When you scroll, animated GIFs don't move.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:
When you scroll, animated GIFs don't move.

they do for me Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Really? when I scroll continously, like using the scroll button on the mouse or keypad, without stopping, slow or fast, as long as the screen is in constant motion, the animated gifs doesn't move.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well i am using mozilla i will have to check if it is same for IE
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: