Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Help me Prepare
Index -> Student Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Night

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:00 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Help me Prepare

DemonWasp @ Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 pm wrote:
If I recall correctly (no guarantees) then you can also search for jobs outside of the co-op program if you're that driven. There may be some kind of obligation to take the co-op job over the other job, though, so do your research first.

If you do get a job that is outside of co-op, you could probably have your school and the employer work something out.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
mirhagk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:42 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Help me Prepare

Raknarg @ Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:11 pm wrote:
You guys are lucky. Carleton it seems to be at least 2000 per term.

That is straight up highway robbery. My school is like $300 or so, and for that amount it's probably worth it for most people to go into the program (especially if you have no compsci work experience, and little other work experience), but for $2000? That's a significant chunk of what you'll learn. I hope they have some guarantee of getting you a job or something with that.
Raknarg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:44 am   Post subject: RE:Help me Prepare

im pretty sure its guaranteed, apparently carletons coop is really good... and i just realized that might be for 5 terms. ill have ti make sure
Elfah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 pm   Post subject: RE:Help me Prepare

http://www.electronicinfo.ca/en/page.php?id=35&t=aos&advanced=0&search=Computer+Science&sm=keyword&f1=&f1_type=university&f2=&f2_type=grade_range&f3=&f3_type=coop_option&f4=&f4_type=location&f5=en&f5_type=language

scroll down to ryerson university and computer science (co-op optional) is that course ok?
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: