Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 topic count
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Naoki Said :
Quote:
shorthair - 11 on 1st page of GD
paulbian - 6 on 1st page of GD

2nd page is owned by: shorthair, santabruzer and recneps

hope you get my point boys. now that you have your own forum, please post more wisely

naoki - 2 on 1st page of GD

well im not sure how you brought maverick into this becuase his post count is nol , and 2nd the only people that can post in that forum are me and maverick , so im not suere how you get t othe point of everyone being able to chat in there , your points are all wrong , and directed to the wrong people , if you would like to make an educated statement please make sure you know what your talking about ( this was a flame by shorthair , becuase he is angry that naoki is telling other to simmer down there posting , when people like maverick have around 4 posts per day ) ..

HAve an awsome day
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

We cant even post in there yet i dont think. cause it said only users with special access can post here
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Permissions are being set as we speak , and it wil be for press releases and update , mabye a spam section for ideas , call it " Ideas "
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok sweet deal.
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh boy.

1. when did i attack maverick? you mean reply to one of his messages with a simple non-threatening statement? oh right, of course that's what you meant.

2. that's cool, i understand that. hopefully the cteam forum will be up and running soon.

3. i'm assuming average posts is a calculated total, not a weighted average. being said, i'm pretty sure all the guys i've talked about have posted more this week then they have the first week they joined. not including jonos, who was a firecracker from the start Smile
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

im a screaming schoolhouse firecracker, eeeaaeaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, ill simmer down don't worry, but you must all wait till tuesday when the second semester of teenage brainwashing commences. Very Happy
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: