Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 bouncing a ball... PLEASE HELP
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 pm   Post subject: RE:bouncing a ball... PLEASE HELP

A good way to see if it's correct is to run it, and see if it does what you want it to do. Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
coolgirl97

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:07 pm   Post subject: Re: bouncing a ball... PLEASE HELP

yea.. good idea!, but the thing is that i only have macs at home.. so i don't have the turing program....
i tried searching for turing programs for macs, but i wasn't able to find one...

the only chance i have to run it is during class, and that is if my teacher lets us use the computers..
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:38 pm   Post subject: RE:bouncing a ball... PLEASE HELP

Here is a mac port of Turing. You'll have to make an account on that site to download it though.
coolgirl97

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:19 pm   Post subject: Re: bouncing a ball... PLEASE HELP

thank you, i'll try it out Smile
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: