Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [Conspiracy] Blitz Bits Inflation??
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

we should all set a time when everyone should come on compsci so the blitz thing would happen, stock market thing would be cool but that would be hard to code, i need to use more periods. i just want the email forwarding, then i can act cool and say im part of compsci. 8)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Virtual Stock Exchange! Woot! Woot! My group's stocks gained 45% worth in business class last year.
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
yes the bits have been ackting wired lattly. may be i should write up an app to chage the costs in the shop to conaside with the bit encomany?

Better yet, write an app so that I don't get any bits ever. No bits for posting, or starting a thread, and nobody can donate bits to me, no mods can add to my bits... yes...

Hacker Dan wrote:
alougth one reason could be that no one has been buying any big stuff in the shops and it has left some poleop with a supuls of bits witch they give to random poleop Thinking

Now that's just rediculous Dan, please, stop making stuff up.Rolling Eyes

Hacker Dan wrote:
we acualy have software now to trace the flow of bits on the site b/c it was geting kind of crazy a few weeks ago. very intresting how this is devopling

Oh... that's... good...
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well now that u can get bits back for selling effects that should get the newbes bits up more. no more omg i lost all my bits when i sold by effect sort of thing...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That's nice Dan, but what about my No-bits-for-Mazer proposal?

PS: I know you put a lot of hard work into this site as it is, here, have some bits.
TheXploder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Do mods actually need bits? Look at Darkness for example, he had about 109,000,000 bits now he has 1000. And bits are power and something more powerful is being a mod or an admin, you can give yourself bits/make your own bits I think darkness never actually gained that many bits, and he doesn't need that many bits, but giving 1,000,000 bits to someone for one thing that is even more than you could gain in any contest here.. so I think Darkness was taken that power and maybe mods are more controlled by Admins now... this might be false, it's a Conspiracy, but what do you think?
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It strikes again...
though I might be wrong, but I think my bits doubled at night.
can anyone confirm this for me? anyone remember? I forgot how many bits I had last night.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

they didn't they are all fine you people are seing things!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TheXploder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

but Darkness had about 109,000,000 bits a few days ago...
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I really don't care, I get bits, I give a bit away, I spend them. As you might notice, I have 0 again for the 2nd time in this week. Now my goal is 150 bits for the end of name effects, THEN Im gonna really save up for the big stuff.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dan wasnt bery happy about him having all those bits , so darkness ate them , seriously , he had to get rid of them
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cool, otherwise he might have upsetted the balance of bit production and bit holding, and made the universe implode Laughing
As you see, you have even bits now Wink
TheXploder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ate them? lol.. yeah I figured Darkness made a mistake by promissing 1,000,000 bits a noob might get that, and have too much power, and learn nothing because he might set up a workgroup to do the programming for him... Twisted Evil
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Darkness had because he abused the bit' power -.- (i think Rolling Eyes )
oh well, either way now the new system has corrected all that.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
That's nice Dan, but what about my No-bits-for-Mazer proposal?

u realy whont that? i made a mod so darkness can only ever have 1000 bits i could make it so u allways have 0 Razz

or i could try make it so u cant give bits to u.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 5  [ 63 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: