Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Autoit language
Index -> General Programming
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Autoit language

I'm going to have to play runescape again if I want to know how to make a bot for it now... :/

Not sure if anyone still plays diablo 2, but I'm sure it's dead. Otherwise, I'd try and make a bot for it Razz
I'm still going to make a bot for diablo 2; i'll have it do the first quest Razz

And if you were talking about me wanting to make a runescape bot, I wasn't. But if it's going to get me money in the summer, I'm going to do that, I'm really broke right now.
Besides, it's some good experience.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Panphobia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

It isn't the best money in the world powerbot.org has a monopoly over the whole bot market for rs. But anyway the way I made my money from runescape was selling the gold to chinese gold farmers, now that is better money.
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:13 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

Powerbot has gained a bad reputation over the last couple years with the hacking incidents. Selling private bots on sythe or on your own website can still be fairly profitable Smile
Panphobia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:25 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

Your definition and my definition of highly profitable might be completely different.
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:27 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

I made about 1000 over 3 months, that's pretty profitable for me Wink
Panphobia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:54 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

I staked in runescape made around 21 bil rsgp which would equate to 0.35 cents/ 1m, but for proramming experience creating bots is good too
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

Dam, you win this round! Wink
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:45 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Autoit language

Nathan4102 @ 3/31/2013, 5:27 pm wrote:
I made about 1000 over 3 months, that's pretty profitable for me Wink

Shit. That's already almost a new alienware laptop. I want one that's about that price, but I don't think I'm going to be wasting
the money I earn this way on that. I'll just save it up for university (if I ever get a chance to), and maybe sometimes, I'll
spend it on games or something like that.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:00 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

Don't waste your money on alien ware crap, its like buying a Mercedes to get to work. You can build your own custom computer better then Alien ware for a fraction of the price.
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 am   Post subject: Re: RE:Autoit language

Nathan4102 @ 3/31/2013, 7:00 pm wrote:
Don't waste your money on alien ware crap, its like buying a Mercedes to get to work. You can build your own custom computer better then Alien ware for a fraction of the price.

I would.... but wouldn't that require your parents to do that? It'll ship to my house right?
If my parents found a computer at my house that isn't my mom's or dad's, they're going to know it's either my siblings or me who bought it >Sad
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 am   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

You could ship it to a buddy's house and pick it up, or explain to your parents that your computer science class strongly recommends everyone has their own personal laptop.
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Autoit language

Both my parents and my friends' parents would say no Evil or Very Mad
Panphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:56 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

If it is your money why would it be a problem?
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 pm   Post subject: RE:Autoit language

Guys, keep in mind that this is General Programming not the Financial Life section and you're already talking about fairly shady things. You do ruin the game for others by making bots or cheats of any kind, especially by selling them or their proceeds.

Aside: What about the Runescape from 2001? Anyone remember that? Razz
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:07 am   Post subject: Re: Autoit language

Sorry gandalf. I'll stop posting stuff here then.
Quote:
Aside: What about the Runescape from 2001? Anyone remember that?

I was onwy thweeee Rolling Eyes
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 33 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: