Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Surprise for the 1000 member ?
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, you can't just yell at them to "hurry up and post", so we probably have to wait for them to get active or do something else.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well im not sure what to do with it , i mean i have a 3d model jsut sttting doing nothing on my computer , soooo now i have an idea , im just going to give it to the person i think contributes most to compsci , that is not a MOD or ADMIN they get lots of credit already ( even though they probably deserve more Very Happy ), but yeah im gonna look at the active member s andd ssee who has helped compci the most , il change the award to the "shorthairs Member Award" probably wont mean muc hto any of you , but heck you can brag about it all you want
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd nominate Delta for that... He provides everyone with amusment with his Flash stuff.
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Il make a poll in spam for hte top 5 that i pick and you guys can battle it out by polling who deserves it , if your picked dont be retarded and vote for yourself , thats not cool , il have her up on lets say , friday , so you can have the weekend to decide , , " I do not take bribes forthe award to be swayed your way " , Wink Wink , Along with the award will acompany 100 bits ,
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if i get picked, please vote for me. ive just started school and i have some pretty crappy classes to get through, so help, aaahhhhh. and to not get bits stolen for this being spam:

i think that that is a great idea shorthair, it will make some people feel very proud to be recognized.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Okay and hte top 5 are

1. Paul Bian - For dedication to the comic scene and for his contribution to hte help forums

2. Delta - for his awsome Flash work and great entertainment for compscis users

3. Myself - NOT

4.Mazer - for his longterm dedication to hte site , and making sure that no one gets outta line

5. Cervantes - For his stong opinions in the forums and his great help in the turing section , i like his determination and not putting up with crap form anybody , the poll will be in place as of tongiht , have fun voting
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I ahem withdraw, for being a coward and not going to embarass myself, plus I can't really be put into this crowd of ppl who are super higher than me (in more than one way), but seriously, the comic ideas are fun, I only sometimes help ppl and submit my crappy programs, and I tend to go off topic soo.....but if your really want a person who will loose incredibly just to make the others look good, I can be that person. Laughing Embarassed Theres not much point to that though, Maverick would be a much better candidate. For his work on cTeam though. Shorthair keeps this forum much more interesting than if he had not been here.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

by the way I think theres been a mistake, in the voting page,
I didn't do anywork on flash...
thats delta
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TheXploder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
Shorthair 1. Paul Bian - For dedication to the comic scene and for his contribution to the help forums, he has been working hard in flash , and is a great member of compsci he has only just recently rally played a role in compsci , but he continues to keep up his exellent work

Well the part about working hard in Flash Confused I really don't get that part, I don't know if shorthair isn't exadurating about Paul Bian there...
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i talked to delta he said he has been working with you to try and teach you , he said you have been working to learn all about , it but if you would rather me not attribute it then thats alright by me
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow thanks for nominating me shorthair Smile
that's a really nice thing your doing, I think anyone on that list is definately deserving of the award.
Good luck to all nominees Smile
Maverick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think amailer fu*ked with the poll
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if it whas been tampered with , i will have to have a chat with dan or tony
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice I'm loosing horribly lol!!

come out you Cervantes fans!! rise up!! the pirates shall win the day!!

(wahoo!)

Razz
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I expected you to be in at lesat 2nd or 3rd by now , i wonder why , hmmm you were a good nominee whe ni was choosing
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 6  [ 77 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: