Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 tony's new avatar
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:29 pm   Post subject: tony's new avatar

Would you belive that it was done in MS Paint? I dont Confused

anyway, this was done by my friend based on a photo so it looks just like me... well... a bit more pixely looking Wink

It doesnt match the site's logo anymore, but since we're moving to a new domain soon www.compsci.ca we'll be remaking the site anyway.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 4:41 am   Post subject: very nice

very nice, very nice Wink

i still cant bivle that was done in ms-paint. your frend most got a lot of time on his hands Laughing
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 11:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

first of all, its a she Wink

second - it was done quite fast... 5-10 minutes?

she'll be better then me with CGs as soon as martin will give her some software to use OTHER then MS Paint.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I made my avatar in MS Paint..... really... I did..... Embarassed
Tubs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i made mine in photoshop Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Asok wrote:
I made my avatar in MS Paint..... really... I did..... Embarassed

and i can spell, ROFL Laughing
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya man... it might have hepled your story if your avatar was NOT hosted on battle.net, nevermind the fact that its a recognizable character from Warcraft 3
Asok

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
ya man... it might have hepled your story if your avatar was NOT hosted on battle.net, nevermind the fact that its a recognizable character from Warcraft 3

Who are you? Jessica Fletcher? Razz

EDIT: For those of you who are unaware Jessica Fletcher is the old hag on Murder She Wrote
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dont get the joke cuz I didnt see the movie (or read the book... whatever's the case)
Asok

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it's a bad show from the 80s designed for seniors.

she basically solves murder mysteries, but it's about as complex as an episode of scooby doo minus the scooby snacks.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

noooooooo, but the scooby snacks where the best part Laughing
Asok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe scooby snacks rock

hey dan, would you give me mod for one scooby snack?
two scooby snacks?
three scooby snacks?

Laughing
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 8:28 am   Post subject: (No subject)

give me a box of "tony snacks" and I'll think about it Wink

seriosly though, for what topic do you want to be a mod? And we need someone who will actually maintain it, not push people around with his new rant Very Happy
Asok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I can mod everything except for VB (I've used it but not in YEARS).

Turing and C++ I'm using currently. C++ I'm working on an MMORPG project in OpenGL. And Turing I'm playing around with because I'm going to Metro Prep so they force it on us. I used to do serious HTML/Java/Flash over the summer when I was doing webdesign.

Also what I think would be cool would be a Photoshop forum. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk, or we can keep taking this thread rediculously off topic... oh yea nice avatar Wink

EDIT: btw, if you need mod experience click the link in my signature. JSBN (current "leet mod" at SWAT) owns the forum but it's my clan so I mod the forums.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MMORPG project with OpenGL?

You dont know Martin Kess by any chance, do you?

Otherwise your skillz sound good 8)

C++, eh? Say "hi" to Shannon for me Wink Maybe she'll name you "little tony" Very Happy

bwahahaha Laughing

Though I dont know when march break starts at metro... cuz I'm already on holidays 8)
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 42 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: