Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [FP] Payroll
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2004/2005 Archive
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

How Was The App
(Voting is closed)
Awsome
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Good
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Average
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Needs Improvement
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
sux
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

only dan is allowed to not spell , properly , you should be ashamed tony * shorthair slowly goes through posts of his onw to find mistakes and change them * ,
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

such as "onw" Razz
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:32 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Shorthair hangs head in shame and vows never to talk again
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

you won't be needing those bits then will you?
*salivates* Razz Laughing
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

IM saving man , been saving for a while i keep settling around 1800 , cause i give em away now ,
sport

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The program is great, about the touch screen you should talk to my engineering teacher he will give you a leson on the ethics and not intruding someones privacy
beamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it's probably really good but it keeps saying that i have a run time error and then it exits.
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

are you running the menu program first? id like you to see it
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Kuntzy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I thought that this was pretty good shorthair. Some might not like the fact that it is not as flashly as a game, but i feel that it is a worthy submission. I do think that a main menu, through which you can access each exe. from would be usefull, as well as some GUI to sharpen the application up,
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Did you not run the menu app, sorry if you missed it , but it is there , take a look , i had alot fo people ask me about this , so i added in a menu, i think i know why its different for you ,only the rarred version has the menu , hte zip does not that was made a while ago ive added a new version of my app now .
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im not meaning to sound cocky at all , but when you vote on the poll please post a message , because 2 people have voted sux and im not sure why , no feedback no nothing , and i dont see how you could say this suxs , it uses some advanced methods , plesae if your going to rate anyones FP please leave feedback , if you have good reason to rate it poorly , id liek to know how i can fix it
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
plesae if your going to rate anyones FP please leave feedback , if you have good reason to rate it poorly , id liek to know how i can fix it

in other words, constructive critisism. Be constructive!!
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well ive got replys saying that this sux becasue it dosent do anything cool,

i thought these FP'S were about hte code ,the hard work and the concept , not everyone needs or likes to code games , if your gonna rate FP'S people mark then not opn what you like but as an unbias view ,
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that's true, but a unwillingly we tend to lean tawards the cool visual fractor.

and while the code complexity should be an important factor... well... games could be made in [url=http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=5539]20 lines[/code] of code Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2004/2005 Archive
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 44 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: