Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [FP] Payroll
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2004/2005 Archive
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

How Was The App
(Voting is closed)
Awsome
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Good
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Average
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Needs Improvement
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
sux
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
shorthair wrote:
Why thank you Amalier , that was very kind of you Very Happy Much Apreciated

NP, was testing whing is better.
7-Zip
RAR
Or Zip :S Very Happy

Rar is much better. It supports more types of files and it compresses them even smaller then ZIP.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

7z is crazy. (slightly smaller than .rar, but faster decompression)
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh didnt even see 7 zip there. Its also a good compresser.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

GET THE NEW FP UPDATE WITH MENU
BUT PLEASE RED THE ELP FILE ASWELL SO YOU KNWO THE COMMANDS

Alright Tony , no that i have done this in a half hour flat , here you go the full thing with a menu

Just run the menu exe , and run hte apps in order , and ba meach app goes back to the menu when done , how o ya like that now Very Happy
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Better.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

not 56K... 28.8K

:(waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:(
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dont Spam my FP Very Happy , i want this clean cut Maverick , 8) ,, Cervantes i wish i could fee lyour pain but my uncapped cable just wont let me , Twisted Evil
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, it's a good start, many people choose to go straight to games for FP, instead of making an application or something. So props for that. But the way you set it up, it shouldn't be multiple apps, it should all be in one program. Maybe if you used some kind of graphical interface, your own, or turings, doesn't matter, you would probably get a higher mark.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no i would of got a lower mark believe it or not , i posted that my teacher made one for the Big B , supermarket , and that is hows its done in real life apparently , i was all for making it one app , but you need multiple apps for whe nyou get into all the subprograms , his consisted of 180 programs , and 15 of which the user entered information the rest did calculations for different things , i wasnt meant to have a menu , but i added it for tony and Mckenzies sake " and it was good practise "
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, most of supermarkets today use touch screen interface with barcode scanning. Vertually no typing Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony tony , this is paying your workers , you dont scan workers with a barcode and touchscree nthere info , you silly little devil
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hahaha Laughing

well when I'll become a CEO, I'll revolutionize buisness world by sticking a barcode on every worker's forhead (or neck, whatever works out best) and I'll be scanning them in. Twisted Evil
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Very Happy Well until then , i think that the way i have her set up is just fine
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

are you mad tony?! that is like giving all your employee's a birth certificate to sell on the black market!! we would all die!!!! aaaaaugh

btw you misspelled "forhead"

*flees for his life*

Laughing
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2004/2005 Archive
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 44 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: